Where did you get that idea. Just because the American carriers are in a bind with Apple doesn't mean blackberry is not doing well overseas. America is not the end or begin of the world of technology. So stop looking at American carriers as a logical indication of what blackberry will do next.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry isn't doing well anywhere. Geez, we keep hearing about how all of BlackBerry's problems are caused by "bias American carriers" or "brainwashed Americans", but BlackBerry devices are selling really bad everywhere. Especially the BlackBerry 10 devices.

Do people realize that the numbers are for everywhere? Not just America. If everything is America's fault, why haven't the other countries picked up the slack? BlackBerry could be a huge success with or without Americans buying their products, the problem is, the majority of people in ALL countries do not want to buy a BlackBerry. If you disagree with that statement, please provide an example of a country where BlackBerry devices are selling better than their competitors.

Something like 80% of all smartphones sold last quarter ran Android. That is for all countries. I think it's time we stop blaming America and start acknowledging that BlackBerry can't compete against Android, iOS or even Windows Phone 8.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    JeepBB and Drew808 like this.
    08-13-13 12:15 PM
    I agree with Houshinto - i believe it's too far into production to cancel now. All the money/resources gone into it to now just through it all down the drain. Who knows if it could revolutionize Blackberry. Release the Z30/A10 and push out the official 10.2 OS and who knows what will happen from there.
    08-13-13 12:47 PM
    even more reports of BlackBerry phones disappearing have rekindled my thoughts that the Z30/A10 will never see the light of day...
    09-01-13 03:28 PM
53 123