even though i am connected to my home wifi and it works previously, all of a sudden my wifi no longer gloes white or shows a tick when i check manage connections on my curve 8900. i have no idea what has changed because it usually works fine, and glows when i am connected.
    please help????
    01-21-10 06:10 PM
    First, do a Battery Pull: leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put the battery back in and wait for your device to boot up.

Second, unplug the power to your Wireless Router for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and wait for that to boot up.

If you do both these, and still does not work you might want to check out the Wifi Guide link in my signature.
    01-21-10 06:30 PM
    Restart home network, then try reconnecting manually on your BB in close range.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 06:30 PM
    Must be sun spots or something. Mine was doing the exact same thing earlier today. I was connected to my home network and could use wifi, but the icon was grayed out. Has never happened before. Kinda forgot about it until your thread, so I looked and all is well again. Weird.
    01-21-10 06:58 PM
    i tried all options, its still gray...what could have caused this????
    01-21-10 07:40 PM
    Do you know your wireless router is actually working???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 08:11 PM
    i know it is working, i am using it watch a video on youtube as i type this message. point is that it is suppose to turn white once connected and it used to in the past, now it doesnt anymore
    01-22-10 12:54 AM
    Under your connections is there a green check box next to the wifi connection or is there a white dash?
    01-22-10 09:09 AM
    it seemed to jus fix itself, my conclusion is that you bis or bes service needs to be connected to get the white glow, cause thats what i did and now its back.
    Thnx for the suggestions guys, appreciate it everytime
    01-22-10 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD