I'm not sure what the problem is with the Wifi. When I have it turned on at my house, or anywhere for that matter it will have the "Wifi" icon on the screen but it will be grey but it would still say it's connected. Occasionally it will actually connect, but it will disconnect again after a loaded page or two. Is anyone else having this issue? Or any idea how to fix it?
    11-03-10 06:48 PM
    Until it's white, you're not connected thru BIS. You do have a data plan? Check your Wi-Fi diagnostics. If no luck, change your browser settings to Hotspot Browser and you should at least be able to surf your WiFi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 10:40 PM
    I'm not sure what the problem is with the Wifi. When I have it turned on at my house, or anywhere for that matter it will have the "Wifi" icon on the screen but it will be grey but it would still say it's connected. Occasionally it will actually connect, but it will disconnect again after a loaded page or two. Is anyone else having this issue? Or any idea how to fix it?
    Mine is doing the EXACT same thing. Funny thing is, it worked for a while, now all of a sudden, nothing. My husband tried to fix it, called Sprint, they couldnt do anything. Oh well. I dont know what else to do to make it work.
    11-04-10 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD