tools
    Are there any tea drinkers out there... jeeeezzzzzz

Coffee drinkers are touchy...
    07-28-09 07:23 PM
    Are there any tea drinkers out there... jeeeezzzzzz

Coffee drinkers are touchy...
    I love tea also!
    07-28-09 07:37 PM
    I believe all the starbucks are T-mobile Hot spots. you have to have TMO hotspots on your account to use in starbucks and the cost use to be 9.99 a month.
    This is incorrect. Many Starbucks are AT&T now, with more and more converting. T-Mobile lost the deal in 2008, but it will remain and in some cases share with AT&T until all the networks are set up.
    07-28-09 07:57 PM
    This is incorrect. Many Starbucks are AT&T now, with more and more converting. T-Mobile lost the deal in 2008, but it will remain and in some cases share with AT&T until all the networks are set up.
    I rarely see a Starbucks these days who still has a T-Mobile Hotspot. I'm in California and they are all virtually converted over to AT&T.

For a long time the AT&T Hotspots were unlocked and I could get WiFi and UMA on my BlackBerry. Then almost overnight they started to get locked down. Now I can't seem to find any where my UMA is active.

I do not believe there is any way to access WiFi or UMA once this is done and I have the Starbuck's Gold Account which gives me access to free Internet on my computer. I've tried. I've tried at Starbucks. I've tried at Krispy Kreme, I've tried at my storage place. Everywhere you go where there is a need to access the Internet by accessing a code on a webpage before you can get into the Internet typically does not allow UMA and/or WiFi for the BlackBerry.

Some who are still getting access at Starbucks may still have a Starbucks that hasn't been locked down yet. As I said, I USED to be able to get UMA at any Starbucks via AT&T or T-Mobile. No more. All their stores seem just to have locked-down AT&T access these days.

PS: btw, I don't drink coffee. Just tea and ice tea.
    07-28-09 09:06 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD