Setting up my WiFi, and finally got it saved.
    The password is set to PSK, I tried to change it, but on my computer it says it's WPA2.
    I don't see the option for WPA2 on my phone, can I change the PW type on my computer? I'm confuseded

Jon
    04-24-10 02:21 PM
    You don't have to specify whether it is WPA or WPA2. Just go ahead and choose Pre-Shared Key(PSK) and it will try and connect to the network based on whichever authentication mechanism(s) you already have in place on the router/access point.

Setup WiFi Connection - BlackBerry Storm2 9550
    04-24-10 03:35 PM
    Ok, but when I try to connect, it get

Unable to Connect
    Reason: Failed to authenticate against the network.

My WiFi is Grey/Black.
    I understand it's suppose to be White/Black when connected,

Any ideas?
    04-24-10 04:06 PM
    It remains gray/black even after being connected to the network, it'll turn white/black till the device has claimed access to BIS/BES via WiFi. Like the above person mentioned, the BlackBerry will automatically determine whether the encryption used is WPA or WPA2. My best guess would be you are entering the password wrong, try again.
    04-24-10 04:09 PM
    It remains gray/black even after being connected to the network, it'll turn white/black till the device has claimed access to BIS/BES via WiFi. Like the above person mentioned, the BlackBerry will automatically determine whether the encryption used is WPA or WPA2. My best guess would be you are entering the password wrong, try again.
    I'll give it a look over
    04-24-10 04:23 PM
    I got it must have had the password in wrong.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD