I have a strange problem with my BlackBerry Curve 8520 and i hope that someone could help me fix it....

My service plan(vodafone) allows me to use the internet but only to browse the internet,Email,facebook,web browsing everything excepting "streaming" like YouTube or online radio things like that,this is not a problem but THE PROBLEMS IS that this kind of website like "youtube" dosen't work even when i am on wifi connection,i mean it loads the website but when i want to watch a video on youtube it tells me "Error playing, An error has occurred attempting to play media" how can i fix this i belive that probably it is something in the settings,dose anyone know what should i change in the settings of the phone so that all this websites would work when i am on a wifi connection ?
    03-06-13 10:42 AM
    I have a strange problem with my BlackBerry Curve 8520 and i hope that someone could help me fix it....

My service plan(vodafone) allows me to use the internet but only to browse the internet,Email,facebook,web browsing everything excepting "streaming" like YouTube or online radio things like that,this is not a problem but THE PROBLEMS IS that this kind of website like "youtube" dosen't work even when i am on wifi connection,i mean it loads the website but when i want to watch a video on youtube it tells me "Error playing, An error has occurred attempting to play media" how can i fix this i belive that probably it is something in the settings,dose anyone know what should i change in the settings of the phone so that all this websites would work when i am on a wifi connection ?
    Try the things at this link, which should help. If you haven't done a battery pull, try that in addition to the steps recommended. Sometimes an on-device error can make it difficult to play videos.

BlackBerry: �An error has occurred attempting to play media� Message On YouTube Video Fix
    03-06-13 10:54 AM
    What OS are you using? May need to simply update to the lastest version. Doesn't matter what carrier you're on.
    03-06-13 11:06 AM
    I have the latest version OS that is for Curve 8520,he has his updates made
    03-17-13 06:07 PM