Is there any way to print from the bb? I have a printer that has wifi, it'd be nice if I could send emails that i need to print from my bold rather than having to boot up my laptop just to print an email that I need.

Thanks
    07-15-10 01:26 PM
    07-15-10 02:27 PM
    Cortado Workplace is free and available in AppWorld. Works flawlessly for my family's 9700s.
    07-15-10 04:46 PM
    Cortado Workplace is free and available in AppWorld. Works flawlessly for my family's 9700s.
    Just downloaded Cortado and am having trouble finding my WiFi printer from my BB 8900.

Is there some special setting I need ?

Use MDS: NO (default)
    SSID : auto-detected by phone
    IP: IP of printer (from printer config page)
    Type: HP OfficeJet (exact model # is not available)

other stuff set to defaults:
    - timeout: 30s
    - print buffer time (ms): 0

Thanks in advance !!
    09-01-10 01:59 PM
    I'm not a wiz at this but I'll give it a shot. I don't remember having to tweak any of the settings you referred to. Simply go to the item you wish to print, hit the menu key and then "Print." Cortado should begin the process of finding your printer. Select "Wifi Printers" and select "Yes" when asked if you know your printer's IP address. Go to your computer's drive list and you should be able to find the IP address for the printer in there. I'm suing Vista and the IP is right on the main My Computer screen. Enter the address and make sure "Add to Favorites" is checked and the rest is simply finding the printer in the lists that follow. If you can't find your printer, then Cortado may not support it.

Hope this helps.
    09-02-10 09:12 AM
    I need something like remote priint that uses wifi and the ip of the printer but free i can't find anything
    :O srry thats what cortado does thanks
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by acrogenesis; 10-07-10 at 05:25 PM.
    10-07-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD