Does anyone know of it takes more power to browse using wifi than using the network? I'm with Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 07:25 PM
    no its less...my battery is tons better on wifi
    03-21-10 07:38 PM
    Do you have any facts supporting that howarmat? My battery life seems to suffer when I use the wifi
    03-22-10 12:37 PM
    Do you have any facts supporting that howarmat? My battery life seems to suffer when I use the wifi
    DO you have a strong signal?

I personally seem to think Wifi is a little better on battery, but I've never browsed for an hour on network and then the next hour on Wifi, or anything like that to test.
    03-22-10 12:41 PM
    most articles i have read indicate you will get better battery life with WIFI and i can easily see it in my own findings when at home on wifi and driving around and at work off wifi

if you are sitting right next to a tower and have an incredible 3G signal it might be a closer battle, most people arent setup like that
    03-22-10 01:15 PM

Very much worse with WiFi
    03-22-10 08:49 PM
    for those that say its worse, what color is your wifi icon?
    03-22-10 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD