Hi there, my 9700 has had no trouble with the wifi connectivity till now and is currently on the hotspot broswer.

My 9700 says has found the wifi router and comes up with the name but at the side it has a dash (-) and anytime i do try to load pages it says requesting then goes straight to loading but comes up with a blank screen and never does load any page.

Can anyone help?
    04-26-10 03:39 AM
    You need to provide some more information - I use the 9700 too so I may be able to help. First do you have access to the wireless router to try to change the options on it. What type of router is it? And when the router is seen by the blackberry what does it say in the wifi diagnostics menu. Has it acquired the network or what is the status of it.
    04-28-10 09:01 PM
    hi there, sorry il try provide some info, yes i do hav access to the wireless router, a belkin router, it says im on the hotspot browser
    data services - on
    while roamin -on
    network 3g & 2g
    security type - no security .. could this be why?
    local ip adress 192.168.2.2
    signal level -55dbm
    connection data rate - 54 mbps
    status - network acquired
    for the vpn there is no information however at vpn status it says VPN profile is not found

hope this helps
    05-02-10 04:16 AM
    My suggestion is go back to internet browser - in the browser menu options and than run a couple of web pages. It seems that your wireless is connected to the router so you should have a problem. If it doesn't work try resetting the settings on the browser but It should work after that.
    05-03-10 11:32 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing. It wored yesturday and now it just loads nothing and nothings changed
    05-27-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD