does anyone know how to browse with wifi on os 6?
    02-19-11 05:26 PM
    I would like to know this too.... When I am on my wifi, how an I make sure my browser use wifi and when I am not use the carrier one? Hopefully someone who is smarter at BBs can help us here...
    02-20-11 02:07 AM
    if your on wifi spot be sure you already set up wifi. then if your connected just surf and it will automatically use wifi. if you want to be sure if it is usin wifi and not your data plan try to DL telicost app on app world. it will show if if your consuming on wifi or data plan.
    02-20-11 07:07 AM
    All you have to do is connect to your WiFi router, no need to switch between Hotspot and Internet Browseras it was in OS 5, OS 6 automatically chooses the best connection to use with the Browser

Just ensure you connect to your router after you input the password. Then wait for 5 seconds till the WiFi bars on your home screen turn into white as they will be grey when WiFi is on but you are not actually connected.

Good luck
    02-20-11 12:31 PM
    Click on the Manage Connections icon, click WiFi set-up and make sure WiFi preferred is checked. Then as others have said, it is automatic after that.
    02-20-11 01:09 PM
    OS 6 automatically selects wifi and stays with it until you turn wifi off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 09:07 PM