Hi Everybody, i'm a newbie here. I just bought my torch 9860 a couple days ago, and I've already upgraded it to OS 7.1.0.205

I just wanted to ask, does anyone know how to add a location to the wifi manager app? I've been searching for it and I can't find it, even in options.

Please Reply
    01-31-12 05:17 PM
    They do hide it VERY well! You have to go to Options>Third Party Applications>Wi-Fi Manager. Then just find a spot where you have access to WiFi and hit the Menu>Add Current Location.

After you've set it up, it works very well. I have it set up for home, office, and school. It automatically disables the WiFi when you are away from a saved location. Best of luck.
    02-01-12 07:12 PM
    They do hide it VERY well! You have to go to Options>Third Party Applications>Wi-Fi Manager. Then just find a spot where you have access to WiFi and hit the Menu>Add Current Location.

After you've set it up, it works very well. I have it set up for home, office, and school. It automatically disables the WiFi when you are away from a saved location. Best of luck.
    Correct.

And if I may add, it does its job really well and for a free app, its just two thumbs up. I think it improved the battery life of my 9900.

Good luck.
    02-01-12 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD