My wifi won't connect correctly. I know there is a place where I can see the WIFI logs. How do I get to them?

Thanks
    12-07-09 08:49 AM
    My wifi won't connect correctly. I know there is a place where I can see the WIFI logs. How do I get to them?

Thanks
    What is it doing exactly?
    12-07-09 09:09 AM
    The WIFI icon doesn't show up as "white" and has a white "-" mark instead of a green checkmark in the settings. I talked to Blackberry and thinks it might be something on the BES server blocking it. I just want to have some error message or something to send to them. I did all the things in this forum with the WIFI, but nothing works.
    12-07-09 09:42 AM
    Go to manage connection...scroll down to wifi options...then click your bb button and click on wifi tools...the run the WIFI diagnostics and once done then you have the option to email or PIN the report.
    12-07-09 10:15 AM
    Thanks.. I am seeing..

Enterprise
    UIDs:
    Connecting: Error
    Authenticating router: N/A
    Authenticating server: N/A

BlackBerry Infrastructure
    Connecting: Error
    Authenticating router: N/A
    Authenticating server: N/A

I thought there was a place where I can see that that Error actually says? I know I seen it before.
    12-07-09 10:32 AM
    If you are, in fact, on a BES server I'd talk to your admins and see what's up.

Worst case scenario is that they tell you wifi is disabled and you can't use it. Best case is that they can check the BES settings help get you on the right track...

Just to be 100% sure, you are entering the SSID and network keys correctly when trying to connect? Are you at least able to scan for networks?
    12-07-09 11:33 AM
    Thanks! The funny thing is.. It does connect to my router at home and the WIFI works. I even turned off the phone data stuff and just had WIFI on and it was fine. It does seem slow compared to my ipod Touch or even my old Samsung Omnia phone. Even thought the icon is grey, it still does connect. I just think maybe its slow because there is a error or something.
    12-07-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD