Seems like this past week hasn't been great for my BB. First my consistant text message success fell apart. Now my WIFI at the house acts up. It shows that I'm conected via the "Nextel-..." area, but the logo stays grey. Also the web browser won't show connected. All diagnostics appear that it is connected. Reboot of the router clears it up.

Work network has yet to be an issue. Two different brands. House has consistently worked for a month until now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 05:27 PM
    sometimes i have to delete a recognized network and re add it, not sure why. i have also searched for a wifi and found a protected one that i didn't have a code for so i back out of the setup screen and a few min later i am hooked up
    01-26-10 07:49 PM
    sometimes i have to delete a recognized network and re add it, not sure why. i have also searched for a wifi and found a protected one that i didn't have a code for so i back out of the setup screen and a few min later i am hooked up
    I'll try deleting my home profile and see what happens.

Got to the office this morning and WIFI was on, but didn't even connect to the office network. Had to shut off WIFI and turn back on and it connected fully. Damn, I thought I ended up with one of those problem free phones that a rare few have. Must have used it after midnight (like feeding gremlins).
    01-27-10 08:56 AM
    The solution i made was this and this case is if the wifi router is yours cause if its in your work thell the tech person and ask if he can do this, you have to enter your router u access thru web page you enter ur ip or i just write http://home/ press enter sometimes you need a password if so call your service provider once you in there must be a part where is says "config wifi" and then find where it says transmision signal strengh something like that and in little box it might have number 4 change it too 10 if theres more up number put the highest and then close page and thats all the wifi icon will go white this is not an issue on your bberry its on the wifi signal of your router hope this helps
    01-28-10 09:33 AM
    I'll give that a try, guess I don't understand how it shows it's connected via text, but the icon doesn't go white. Since the BB browser isn't showing active, it obviously isn't, just everything seems to point that it's connected besides that damn icon.
    01-28-10 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD