Details on Blackberry:

Tmobile 9810
    OS=7.1 bundle 648 (v7.1.0.205)
    No special apps

I set up the wifi for basic password, and I leave everything else default. I changed the wifi hotspot SSID to see if that helped, and it doesn't.

I get to work around 8am, and when I start the hotspot, I have internet for a few minutes. Then, my laptop wifi Icon shows a little ! and says no internet access. If I turn the hotspot off then back on, I have it for a few minutes, then it does the same thing and I lose internet. I have unlimited data, and I have tethering on my Tmobile plan. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?
    01-26-12 09:48 AM
    Details on Blackberry:

Tmobile 9810
    No special apps

I set up the wifi for basic password, and I leave everything else default. I changed the wifi hotspot SSID to see if that helped, and it doesn't.

I get to work around 8am, and when I start the hotspot, I have internet for a few minutes. Then, my laptop wifi Icon shows a little ! and says no internet access. If I turn the hotspot off then back on, I have it for a few minutes, then it does the same thing and I lose internet. I have unlimited data, and I have tethering on my Tmobile plan. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?
    Not everyone in this section is running 7.1. You might want to move this question to the 7.1.0.205 for 9810 discussion in the leaked OS section of the forum. You're more likely to get an answer there, either from 9810 owners or lurkers running 7.1 on other models.
    01-26-12 10:13 AM
    When you are running a Leaked OS or a Beta, you can expect issues. if this OS has been officially released by T-Mobile for the 9810, then call T-Mobile, otherwise it is a bug in the OS.
    01-26-12 10:26 AM
    When you are running a Leaked OS or a Beta, you can expect issues. if this OS has been officially released by T-Mobile for the 9810, then call T-Mobile, otherwise it is a bug in the OS.
    But remember that the carriers get to see all the leaks. Each gets to select which it thinks the tech department ought to officially support for that carrier's customers. And "official" for O2 or Telus may not be "official" for T-Mo or Rogers. All of them are "official" from RIM. Yes, leaked versions can have bugs, but so can "official" versions.
    01-26-12 11:42 AM
    Details on Blackberry:

Tmobile 9810
    No special apps

Experienced the same last night. Reboot the phone resolved the problem.
    01-26-12 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD