Well subject says it all... I'm using Bold 9900 and found this recently and just wanted to share. So far its working good. The program is 174kb and uses 300kb memory. It counted all wifi and gprs seperately and correctly so far.
    Please share your comments if you use this.

Traffic Monitor by RadioOpt

BBstore link: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs.../64668?lang=en
    Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/radioopt
    Last edited by tooberk; 03-07-12 at 09:22 AM.
    mssca likes this.
    11-29-11 08:17 AM
    I use the much simpler one by e-office! Works for me!
    11-29-11 08:21 AM
    Telicost is a very light app that even recommended by RIM themselves. It is free, but not as fancy as what you posted here. But, if you like a light App that counts your data usages, voice min usage, (if you want SMS/wifi usage) and set alerts when you get close to your limit without giving up so much app space or memory leaks, Telicost is a really good app.

Free Telicost Lite - Download Telicost Lite - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    tooberk likes this.
    11-29-11 09:07 AM
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst.../64668?lang=en

Wow it is lighter than Telicost with 309 KB compared to this one 174 KB. How is the performance? Any memory leaks or issues due to this app?
    Last edited by mss-ca; 11-29-11 at 09:13 AM.
    tooberk likes this.
    11-29-11 09:08 AM
    I've used Tellicost and it didnt worked out for me in Bold9900. Tired of false counts and non-reseting counters.
    This one does the job well so far... But have to wait for to see the billing date (whether it resets or not).
    Last edited by tooberk; 11-29-11 at 09:45 AM.
    mssca likes this.
    11-29-11 09:32 AM
    I've used Tellicost and it didnt worked out for me in Bold9900. Tired of false counts and non-reseting counters.
    This one does the job well so far... But have to wait for to see the billing date (whether it resets or not).
    I will download this app and give it a try too. Too bad there is no way to stop RIM from pushing deleted apps to My World app list if I delete the app. Let me know if you find any memory leaks or battery drains due to this app.
    Last edited by mss-ca; 11-29-11 at 12:27 PM.
    tooberk likes this.
    11-29-11 12:04 PM
    I will download this app and give it a try too. Too bad there is no way to stop RIM from pushing deleted apps to My World app list if I delete the app. Let me know if you find any memory leaks or battery drains due to this app.
    So far no battery drains at all. Working good. Also checked "memory used" and its always the same size. Pretty happy with that
    mssca likes this.
    11-30-11 05:33 AM
    Just like to Thank the OP for posting this here. I think I am going to ditch Telicost for this because it sounds like a very good app that use less memory and also have a very good graphical interface.

One question, is this app show up on App Switcher?
    11-30-11 12:59 PM
    Thanks for posting..... This is a lot better than NetworkTrafficControl!!
    tooberk likes this.
    11-30-11 01:29 PM
    Thanks for posting..... This is a lot better than NetworkTrafficControl!!
    Yep, totally. Day 3 and still working good.
    12-01-11 04:34 AM
    The Telicost App was updated today to version 3.04.087 and for fixes they posted that all the bugs that causing the counter not to reset on some of the new OS 7 devices were fixed along with better user experience.

Just to let you guys know.
    12-01-11 08:18 AM
    hmm i ll check that again then. thanks for the news. Meanwhile, are you using Traffic Monitor if not why
    12-02-11 05:21 AM
    New version released. Updated version features more presets for tracking your montly/daily calls/msg/data.
    03-07-12 05:10 AM
    Hi, nice work on this app. I've installed on my blackberry, and am hoping for a few additional features, such as free incoming calls function, free outsoing sms function etc. Also, I believe there's a typo in the bb app: there are 2 'enable wifi traffic limit' options.
    03-07-12 07:53 AM
    New version released. Updated version features more presets for tracking your montly/daily calls/msg/data.
    So, now you can monitor call minutes as well? The only reason I went back to Telicost and gave up on this because it has no data on my voice min and only have data. Did they include voice min now with the data as well?

Thanks.
    03-07-12 08:03 AM
    Hi, nice work on this app. I've installed on my blackberry, and am hoping for a few additional features, such as free incoming calls function, free outsoing sms function etc. Also, I believe there's a typo in the bb app: there are 2 'enable wifi traffic limit' options.
    Ya, I have free calls too. Call to my mom, dad and brother should be omitted from the counter. It can be done with TeliCost's "free friends list" and hope this app also have that option.
    03-07-12 08:06 AM
    You can choose voice billing time and dates now. Also it has a new feature " location " now.
    Still there is no option for free numbers.

But otherwise it works perfect.
    03-07-12 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD