i have problem.when i turn on my wifi connection,wifi display is greyed and i cant browse web.can anyone help me,i have bb 8520
    01-10-10 03:33 PM
    are you succesfuly connecting to a wifi connection, when you wifi lights up white it will indicate a succesfull connection, you can go to the wifi set up and it will assist you.
    01-10-10 03:37 PM
    Read the manual for starters. It needs to be enabled to search for a connection

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 03:41 PM
    i am succesfully connected with my home wlan and when i want to browse pages in opera they dont want to open,just write:sending request
    01-10-10 03:44 PM
    if you use the blackberry native browser does it allow you to connect? you made need to change the permissions on opera to be able to succesfully browse. if so go to options/advanced option/applications/highlight opera/blackberry key/select view permissions or edit permissions/drop down the first option and youll see wifi, it will either say enabled or disabled. also you may be connected and not being able to browse becuase of the connection, i would suggest reading over the wifi 101 on cb
    01-10-10 03:47 PM
    bb native browser and opera dont allow me to connect,i tried but it doesnt help
    01-10-10 03:56 PM
    Options>Browser Config>Hotspot Browser?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD