Do you find leaving your BT and Wifi on even when your not home severely affect the phone's battery life?

I am trying it today and will report back.

Anyone have experience and inputs?
    12-24-10 11:15 AM
    WiFi, yes. Bluetooth not as much. When WiFi is on, if not connected, the device keeps searching for a WiFi network. Blutooth only searches when manually activated. But if in bluetooth options and Discoverable=On, it is always "talking" and logic would be that it would use more battery. Just my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 12:27 PM
    Never had an issue, I have wifi on 24/7 when at home or in locations where a hotspot is close or near. Bluetooth, only when needed.

12-24-10 06:29 PM
    Same here, I have wifi on 24/7 and BT when needed. I find that when the radiois turned on i lose battery quicker while in the car as the phone seached for towers, then searches for 3G coverage on top of that.

To save battery there is a lot of things you can do, switching your phone from wifi to radio coverage and turning off the one not in use is a major step in the right direction. Use the search function to find a thread dedicated to battery life!
    12-24-10 07:24 PM
    Same here wifi and BT on almost all the time, with very little difference in battery life I maybe get approx 1.4% rate of discharge with both on and about 1.2% with them off. So not a big noticeable difference
    12-24-10 07:27 PM
    Always have wifi and even GPS on...don't use BT...

I get 2 days most of the time.

I generally charge everynight now though.

12-24-10 08:54 PM
    W/o BT on I get about 1.5 days with Pandora literally playing about 8 of those 36 hours. Thanks to Meterberry I aalways have a good idea of when I'll need to charge and how much. I'm weird about battery life... I have a 8120 I work with just for fun, and am trying to see just what I can do with it as far as maximum battery life and select usage of apps. I'm a dork I know.

12-24-10 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD