is there any way to make the blackberry a wireless access point like you can on the droid ?????????????????????
    12-27-10 02:59 PM
    No dear friend.
    There is no option like android,windows mobile or apple ios.
    We still hope !!!

Turkcell fatih kurnaz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 03:56 PM
    Not like android, but you can tether your BB to your PC and use connectify to turn it into a wifi hotspot. Works pretty good

Connectify - Turn your Windows 7 laptop into a Wi-Fi Hotspot
    12-27-10 04:24 PM
    [QUOTE=terryrollins;5899406]is there any way to make the blackberry a wireless access point like you can on the droid ?????????????????????[/QUOT. I know there's a way to use your BB to get on-line..only it has to be plugged into your computer and only you can use it..not multi people like the droid..but yes, for a cost you can use your BB to get online.

12-27-10 10:29 PM
    [QUOTE=jayberrys;5900352]
    is there any way to make the blackberry a wireless access point like you can on the droid ?????????????????????[/QUOT. I know there's a way to use your BB to get on-line..only it has to be plugged into your computer and only you can use it..not multi people like the droid..but yes, for a cost you can use your BB to get online.

It's called tethering, which hydroz stated. And if you get the Tether app, it's free to tether once the app is purchased.

12-28-10 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD