ey guys! I'm having some extremely aggrivating problems with my Wi-Fi here at home. I have to turn off my wi-fi in order to download ANYTHING on my BB. It's ony here at home though. I can go out to another place, connect to wi-fi and be fine. I'm not sure what it would be if it was my router because it's brand new, everything works fine on it. I can go over toa family member's home (who has the SAME router as I do) and it works fine there as well through Wi-FI. Anyone have any clue what I can do?
    the_sandman_454 11:29 AM 12-05-2010 -- [Reply] [!!]
    Basics first. Do you have a secured network? Have you entered the correct password for it? Have you tried rebooting the router and the device?
    Reed McLay 11:34 AM 12-05-2010 -- [Reply] [!!]
    Which BlackBerry? You have two listed in your profile.

Originally Posted by :
    I have to turn off my wi-fi in order to download ANYTHING on my BB. ...

Are you downloading an Email attachment or a file through the Browser?
    mcdanielnc89 08:29 PM 12-05-2010 -- [Ed] [Reply] [!!]
    Originally Posted by Reed McLay:
    Which BlackBerry? You have two listed in your profile.

Are you downloading an Email attachment or a file through the Browser?

Both. Bold 9000 and Torch 9800. Brother's iPhone does fine through downloading.

Originally Posted by the_sandman_454:
    Basics first. Do you have a secured network? Have you entered the correct password for it? Have you tried rebooting the router and the device?

The router is secured with password. I've connected every way there possible is. Through password, button, and one that you enter a code. I've rebooted the router, re-configured it, etc.
    mcdanielnc89 04:24 PM 12-07-2010 -- [Ed] [Reply] [!!]
    bump... anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 07:00 PM
    no one can help me?
    12-27-10 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD