10-19-11 03:22 PM
27 12
tools
    Haven't we been through this, like, a million times?

Anyway, I got a BlackBerry instead of an iPhone because I always forget to charge my phone, so yeah. My 9780's battery is a beast.
    10-19-11 01:59 PM
    I think that RIM does need to note what is going on in the carrier stores. So far I have not had that experience when I have gone into the ATT store to play with the 9810. However, I have gone in and said I want to look at the 9810, so they know I am not interested in anything else. But there have been too many reports of this kind of poor salesmanship to go unheeded.

Personally I would like to see a BB store in my area where the staff are really knowledgeable about BB's and can help a client find one that fits their lifestyle. It really is frustrating to have to wait for your carrier to release a phone that you may want when it is out on another carrier. The Torch Touch and the 9900 Bold which will "soon" come to ATT, but as a consumer you have to wait. If there were only a BB store near where an individual could caress...I mean try out...out all the phones to see what one you like best. Now that would be heaven.

Oh, and the UPS man may actually be seeing something good...BB phones going back to RIM for the trade up program!
    10-19-11 03:22 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD