Its kinda like claiming to be the fearless leader of a sports team and wearing the opposing teams jersey. He's a walking contradiction. Backlash should be expected. He made the move to CMO or whatever for mobile nations. He should own it and the claim to be bb#1 fanboy should be passed on.

We should have a new leader, I vote Zeis.

This has gotta be the only site of the mobile nations where the users would be called whiners, to chill, and its not a big deal. Can you imagine Phil from Android central wearing a BB shirt? I wanna see it.
    Chrisy, maddie1128 and bigbmc26 like this.
    03-17-12 08:24 PM
    I wrote this on my iPad, that I waited in line and bought.

BURN THE WITCH!!

PS: I also write for Android Central and iMore often, sorry for liking technology and not strolling through life with an obtuse mind.
    Heathen.

Sent from my Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-17-12 08:30 PM
    haha! your sooo right
    03-17-12 08:40 PM
    Wow, I can't be believe this thread is still open. I mean he has the freedom to try anything right.

For fanboys : Want to RIM to be successful? Knowing your "enemy" is half the battle
    Michelle Haag and Guyzer like this.
    03-17-12 08:46 PM
    Will people let kevin be?

I wouldn't even stop him from wearing a t-shirt. IT'S JUST A SHIRT!!! Gosh. -_-

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com using Tapatalk
    03-17-12 08:48 PM
    Its kinda like claiming to be the fearless leader of a sports team and wearing the opposing teams jersey. He's a walking contradiction. Backlash should be expected. He made the move to CMO or whatever for mobile nations. He should own it and the claim to be bb#1 fanboy should be passed on.

We should have a new leader, I vote Zeis.

This has gotta be the only site of the mobile nations where the users would be called whiners, to chill, and its not a big deal. Can you imagine Phil from Android central wearing a BB shirt? I wanna see it.
    You seriously need to chill out. He prefers BB. He is allowed to own other devices too.

Perhaps it's time you put down your BB and reacquaint yourself with reason?

03-17-12 08:50 PM
    I think it's smart to appear as an apple fan
    03-17-12 08:56 PM
    You seriously need to chill out. He prefers BB. He is allowed to own other devices too.

Perhaps it's time you put down your BB and reacquaint yourself with reason?

I'm chill. Re-read my post. Its just logical. Just brought up a very obvious contradiction. Just wait for the news outlets next week to jump all over this, another 'nail in the coffin'

I owned a 3Gs and iPhone4 before I ever even owned a BB. In fact, I've only had it a month.

Zeis for fearless leader!!!

That just my opinion, please don't get upset with me for it, I have a right to it. Relax. I'm just chillin here watching tv and replying, but now I'm off, time to celebrate st. patties.
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-17-12 08:59 PM
    Isn't imore part of mobile nations? I guess keeping that end up also. I guess blackberries biggest fan isn't just a bb man.
    I'm glad he's open minded and interested in all the platforms, they all have some very interesting things to offer.
    03-17-12 09:07 PM
    Hurds, here's the thing. If you expect tech geeks and mods of this site to only own BB or they must step down, well, all you are courting is a forum of raving fanboys. Which I thought was something loathed on CB...or is it only when its Apple fans?

If you want a board like that start it yourself. Make all members and staff sign affidavits that that they don't own and will never even look at a non BB before you allow membership. As it is, demanding Kevin step down because he owns multiple platforms is patently stupid and childish.

pantlesspenguin likes this.
    03-17-12 09:12 PM
    The very fabric of the universe has been shattered.

LOL! That perked me right up, Thx.
    03-17-12 09:18 PM
    Its a freaking phone FGS!!!!!!??????

Damm why be so wrapped up into personal and emotional ties to a f'ing gadget?

Its what all you Crack heads blame the ifans for doing right?

I have no horse in this btw...I have a Torch 9810 and I am happy...wife has an iPhone 4..she is happy...we worry about our life issues...phones be dammed.

Yeash
    03-17-12 09:22 PM
    It is clear to me now. the whole conspiracy? You know... the one where the world is trying to erase BB?

KEVIN IS THE MAN BEHIND IT!!!

Seriously, some of you need help. I am beginning to realize that some of you truly cannot help the way you do. Wow. Hilarity and sorrow all in the same thread.

My daughter said she likes Duke's colors. How dare she? Not the home of this Carolina fan! To the shelter she goes!
    03-17-12 09:28 PM
    If you guys want a newly appointed leader how about me!! ive never owned an Apple product in my life. I also know that as long as BBs are offered i will stay with them. Yes that might sound like an Uber FanBoy and yes i am but i am also not a blind one. From a tech standpoint i know how cool it is to get all decked out in Apple product and have them all synced with each other, makes life really easy. But i have made a choice to stay with RIM and BB and support them no matter what by buying their product only and that includes accessories as much as possible.

so should i be hunted down and taken off this site???
    03-17-12 10:20 PM
    Kevin is our #1 guy in promoting blackberry. Bye crackberry nation! Hope a new leader emerge.
    03-17-12 11:20 PM
    Some of you are ridiculous. Bunch of whiners and complainers. Grow up, get a life, and stop worrying about what Kevin does. Last time I checked you all weren't his mom.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    03-17-12 11:26 PM
    Truth dispelled

Ignorance is not bliss

OP, you get my vote for "Rabid Fan of the Month".
    MayorHaji likes this.
    03-18-12 12:16 AM
    LOL. Uh, Yeah. Kevins' loyalty is being questioned while some are questioning why others are questioning Kevins' loyalty. Comical thread.
    03-18-12 12:30 AM
    I can imagine Kevin reading all this holed up in the hotel, and laughing. Some of you guys have really really got to get a life away from anything electronic.
    03-18-12 01:12 AM
    Ok so my position on this thread may not be a popular one, but the OP is right.
    It's about loyalty to a brand, not loyalty to mobile devices with a preference for one.
    Bill Gates would not allow Apple products in his home. That is loyalty.
    A sports cheerleading squad doesn't do cheers for the other team.
    A head coach doesn't wear the other teams jersey.
    As head of Mobile Nations Kevin has a extremely capable staff at his disposal to cover the other mobile OS products.
    They are top notch people.
    Think about this. How do you think Thorsten Heins feels about this? There's the person he saw as BlackBerrys number one fan wearing someone elses Logo.
    Does the number one fan ever wear the other teams Logo? No no no.
    Is it wrong for Kevin to use other OS devices. No it's not.
    Being a fan doesn't mean being fanatical, but there is a line a fan does not cross.
    I wonder when Kevin will receive his next call.
    bigbmc26, auditman, Chrisy and 1 others like this.
    03-18-12 01:46 AM
    I finally understand why cb members hate apple fanbois. A fanboi is a sickening and sad thing to see.
    03-18-12 01:57 AM
    I can imagine Kevin reading all this holed up in the hotel, and laughing. Some of you guys have really really got to get a life away from anything electronic.
    there's a world outside tech LMAO
    03-18-12 02:12 AM
    Ok so my position on this thread may not be a popular one, but the OP is right. It's about loyalty to a brand, not loyalty to mobile devices with a preference for one. Bill Gates would not allow Apple products in his home. That is loyalty. A sports cheerleading squad doesn't do cheers for the other team. A head coach doesn't wear the other teams jersey. As head of Mobile Nations Kevin has a extremely capable staff at his disposal to cover the other mobile OS products. They are top notch people. Think about this. How do you think Thorsten Heins feels about this? There's the person he saw as BlackBerrys number one fan wearing someone elses Logo.
    Does the number one fan ever wear the other teams Logo? No no no. Is it wrong for Kevin to use other OS devices. No it's not. Being a fan doesn't mean being fanatical, but there is a line a fan does not cross. I wonder when Kevin will receive his next call.
    ok im getting your sports references and they make sense but you are not taking into account that CBK is not a Head Coach or a cheerleader. He is the Editor in Chief of Mobile Nations. He has to represent all aspects of his business not just the one he likes more. Im sure Thorsten sees the business move/practices that CBK is doing and im sure he would agree with me on this. I don't doubt the staff at Mobile Nations for a second are fully capable of doing their own thing without having CBK intervening but that's what bosses do, well good ones at least, they are down on the floor with them a get dirty. CBK has loyality to BB and to RIM there is no question to that hes just doing his job.
    03-18-12 02:21 AM
    NFLPlaybook

A cheerleader cheers for the home team because that's part of what their job is. Likewise a coach doesn't wear the other team's colors because he coaches and represents the interests of his team, his employer.

Likewise we do our jobs for our employers because that's what we get paid to do. RIM, Apple, and other companies that provide products and services we use do not pay us. We as consumers pay them for things that they offer. We are not bound to them and do not owe them a thing other than money for what we want. If these companies want our repeat business (loyalty), then they owe it to their customers to put out good, innovative products.
    pri79269 likes this.
    03-18-12 02:27 AM
    ok im getting your sports references and they make sense but you are not taking into account that CBK is not a Head Coach or a cheerleader. He is the Editor in Chief of Mobile Nations. He has to represent all aspects of his business not just the one he likes more. Im sure Thorsten sees the business move/practices that CBK is doing and im sure he would agree with me on this. I don't doubt the staff at Mobile Nations for a second are fully capable of doing their own thing without having CBK intervening but that's what bosses do, well good ones at least, they are down on the floor with them a get dirty. CBK has loyality to BB and to RIM there is no question to that hes just doing his job.
    He didn't have to specify iMore by wearing that shirt. As Head of Mobile Nations he could have simply worn a Mobile Nations shirt. That's what he is representing. And no I don't doubt his love for BlackBerry. I think he made a simple mistake.
    Last edited by NFLPLAYBOOK; 03-18-12 at 02:32 AM.
    auditman and Chrisy like this.
    03-18-12 02:27 AM
255 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD