We need to find a new candidate for the "#1 BlackBerry Fanboy " tee shirt. Can't have your cake and eat it too
    soren203 likes this.
    03-17-12 03:11 PM
    Well you are right. Apple fans do tend to dress a bit .....um....trashy?
    idk what you are trying to say with this comment.

that was Kevin's tweet after him getting the new ipad.
    03-17-12 03:11 PM
    I think he should have worn the PlayBook around his neck while tossing the iMore shirts to the crowd! So he went to an opening, big deal. I own some iStuff, but I bleed BlackBerry juice.
    jkomo001, jamesbondOO7 and Chrisy like this.
    03-17-12 03:14 PM
    Well you are right. Apple fans do tend to dress a bit .....um....trashy?
    You do realize that Kevin is not really an iPhan right?
    03-17-12 03:40 PM
    You do realize that Kevin is not really an iPhan right?
    i don't think he realizes that. i also don't think he knows that Kevin's tweet was very sarcastic, joking iPhans
    03-17-12 03:44 PM
    BBM conversation...

Thor: OMG WTF BBQ!
    Kev: Retina FTW... Lolz
    Thor: BB10 pwnage inc!
    Kev: OMW w/lootz
    03-17-12 03:54 PM
    Well I guess he's got the best excuse for owning other devices which is he can't be a proper big blogger if he doesn't test the competition lol
    03-17-12 03:57 PM
    I want to see him do a waist high fall on cement test with it. We quadruple dare you. Make sure to do it at least 3 times. We want to see the insides. Show the PlayBook was more resillient.
    Last edited by NFLPLAYBOOK; 03-17-12 at 04:08 PM.
    03-17-12 04:05 PM
    We need to find a new candidate for the "#1 BlackBerry Fanboy " tee shirt. Can't have your cake and eat it too
    What good is a cake if you can't eat it? Do people even think about these things before repeating them?
    ambarmetta likes this.
    03-17-12 04:15 PM
    I wrote this on my iPad, that I waited in line and bought.

BURN THE WITCH!!

PS: I also write for Android Central and iMore often, sorry for liking technology and not strolling through life with an obtuse mind.
    03-17-12 04:23 PM
    I think this thread and the one a few days ago from reeneeboblyhead has convinced me that I spend too much time looking in these forums for valuable information.
    03-17-12 05:02 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/YT]
    03-17-12 06:13 PM
    I watched the videos. He could've somehow put BB into the picture. Maybe pull-out the 9900.

He missed a golden opportunity to advertise BlackBerry

He could've said here's my white iPad beside my white BlackBerry
    llllBULLSEYE, bigbmc26 and Chrisy like this.
    03-17-12 06:33 PM
    He's an freaking traitor and should be beheaded . I'm the #1 BB fan and I should be the new leader although I do have an iPad2 and iPod in my gadget collection
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    03-17-12 06:51 PM
    i know/hope that all these ppl picking on CBK know that he is running a business here and needs to represent all desvisions of said business. Im sure our "fearless leader" is still a BBFanboy at heart. Being as big of a BB user that he is he is very much a business person and knows that sometimes most of the times you have to put your personal feelings/thoughts aside and focus on the company.

Dont worry CBK we still love you!! LOL
    Last edited by JAGWIRE; 03-17-12 at 09:54 PM.
    03-17-12 07:07 PM
    I would rather see a bunch of people having a great time than complaining. Seriously, like the mods said, do something better!
    03-17-12 07:12 PM
    What good is a cake if you can't eat it? Do people even think about these things before repeating them?
    Hahahahahahahaha!

*Deep belly laughs*

Nice one!!
    03-17-12 07:19 PM
    I have been a Macfanboy for 26 years since the first Mac came out, because it wasn't a Windows PC. I became a BBfanboy when I got my first 8700 in 2006 and gave up cellphones for a year (2009) when I got screwed by a Canadian telecom in charges. I came back to BB when the 9810 came out. I have an iPod 32G touch for music and I have a 32GPlaybook. Why Blackberry because Apple has become the new Microsoft with its closed system and the charges it expects from both suppliers and users. I have gone for technology first and eco-system second but now that Apple is the new gorilla, we need competition that is (1) data-efficient, (2) data-secure, and (3) integrated. Even the US telecoms recognize that this is important.
    03-17-12 07:27 PM
    I have no issues if the fearless leader is also an expert on the competition. I have had many opportunities to use competing products and continue to do so. My playbook has to "last" me for 18 months OK tops of 24 months before I retire it for something newer/faster/smaller. In 2 years perhaps apple may have something I would consider buying but I am currently not considering their tablet (or desktop computers.) I am a tech loving geek and I still use a 400 Mhz desktop computer EVERYDAY to play music; it is 12 years old. (I have 6 other computers around the house for various other functions.) That being the case I would suggest that my PB has a useful life for me of beyond about 12 to 15 years. I really enjoy it; ridiculous power; easy to use; and cheap. What's not to love?
    03-17-12 07:39 PM
    I have no issues if the fearless leader is also an expert on the competition. I have had many opportunities to use competing products and continue to do so. My playbook has to "last" me for 18 months OK tops of 24 months before I retire it for something newer/faster/smaller. In 2 years perhaps apple may have something I would consider buying but I am currently not considering their tablet (or desktop computers.) I am a tech loving geek and I still use a 400 Mhz desktop computer EVERYDAY to play music; it is 12 years old. (I have 6 other computers around the house for various other functions.) That being the case I would suggest that my PB has a useful life for me of beyond about 12 to 15 years. I really enjoy it; ridiculous power; easy to use; and cheap. What's not to love?
    I agree. I have an old tablet PC I snatched off ebay, works wonders, an old netbook, (manufactured in 2008, bios said 2005? Then 2008 after a reboot?), 12 year old p4 desktop (upgraded to 3 GHz socket 478 cpu), my mother has a desktop that's a 2005 model and it runs fine, Also a p4. It doesn't matter nowadays how old something is, as long as it runs fine, satisfies your needs, why buy a new one or toss it out?
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    03-17-12 07:48 PM
    I watched the videos. He could've somehow put BB into the picture. Maybe pull-out the 9900.

He missed a golden opportunity to advertise BlackBerry

He could've said here's my white iPad beside my white BlackBerry

Isn't this the very same thing that EVERYONE on this site cries about? Every other thread is a complaining thread about Apple products being discussed on BlackBerry threads. But you want him to discuss BlackBerry at an Apple event?

I swear, this site is full of the most whiny bunch of "adults" I've ever seen.

I think atleast half of the members of this sites heads exploded when they saw the picture/video of Kevin.

Some of you seriously need to get a life.
    03-17-12 08:05 PM
    The very fabric of the universe has been shattered.
    Stewartj1 and husainpatan like this.
    03-17-12 08:14 PM
    The very fabric of the universe has been shattered.
    My blackberry just came.
    03-17-12 08:16 PM
    All I can say is he had better have rented a Ford, because if he got there in a Chevrolet or a Dodge I'm going to be PI$$ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^Kinda sounds stupid don't it^^^
    03-17-12 08:17 PM
    In kevin I trust!!!
    BlackBerry for life!!!
    03-17-12 08:19 PM
255 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD