03-21-12 09:32 PM
255 1234 ...
tools
    If you want to see his true feelings about it, check out his twitter. (@crackberrykevin)
    It might put some of your minds at ease. :P
    i even posted his tweet about it, haha, they'd rather get upset real quick about it all.
    03-17-12 12:11 PM
    But he wasn't standing in the line. Did you even watch the video?
    Yeah I don't think he believes in "facts","sources" or "understanding what you're writing about before posting," so I'm going to guess the answer is "no," regardless of what his response may be.
    03-17-12 12:14 PM
    Much ado about nothing!
    03-17-12 12:18 PM
    Much ado about nothing!
    totally agree.... would you please close this thread now?
    03-17-12 12:22 PM
    Much ado about nothing!
    Sound like a Seinfield episode.
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-17-12 12:23 PM
    People, people.....it's not that serious. Contrary to popular belief.....it's OK to own and operate other devices besides BlackBerry
    It is?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps
    Chrisy and Jean-luc_Picard like this.
    03-17-12 12:25 PM
    Kevin is the Chief Media Officer for Mobile Nations. His work is going to expand to the other MN sites as well.

Besides, since when does being a fan of one brand/product preclude you from liking or owning products from another company? It's a very close minded approach that essentially makes you a "brand redneck". How can you make educated decisions and truly know the pros and cons of your favored device when you've never owned or tried anything else?

Some of you guys take this stuff way too seriously...

Well Said...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-17-12 12:27 PM
    Where's this video? I want to see it!
    03-17-12 12:27 PM

No I didn't see the video. But he was on TV, interviewed wearing the t-shirt and holding the new iPad...and he's the number one BB fan

And people criticize RIM for poor marketing
    elibohnert and Chrisy like this.
    03-17-12 12:33 PM
    03-17-12 12:34 PM
    I don't think so. As the leader of crackberry you stand firm and strong on the issue, not flip flop around. That's how wars are lost. This site is turning out to be a joke. Crackberry headquarters uses apple computers, now ipads and i am sure he has an iphone too.
    This is pathetic. Also, I called this two days ago:

http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-iphone-ipad-f99/so-how-long-before-attack-709724/

Most of the mods own multiple devices. Deal with it.
    03-17-12 12:35 PM
    No I didn't see the video. But he was on TV, interviewed wearing the t-shirt and holding the new iPad...and he's the number one BB fan

Well there you have it. Jumping to conclusions when you don't have the full story.
    03-17-12 12:35 PM

"CrackBerry Kevin ‏ @crackberrykevin
    How I faked being an iPad fanboy: removed Panerai watch, took off Prada loafers. Put on @imore tshirt & Nikes. Said "retina display" a lot. "
    pkcable and llllBULLSEYE like this.
    03-17-12 12:37 PM
    Thank you!

As for the others who are complaining about Kevin switching sides. Get your head out of this fanboy fights cause it's pointless and there's no victory to it.
    03-17-12 12:38 PM
    Well there you have it. Jumping to conclusions when you don't have the full story.
    But that's part of his charm!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    03-17-12 12:41 PM
    Thank you!

As for the others who are complaining about Kevin switching sides. Get your head out of this fanboy fights cause it's pointless and there's no victory to it.
    Yes there is, we are Winning... Jk. Anyway he is not switching sides though. Kevin has already said that.
    03-17-12 01:46 PM
    This is a very silly discussion.
    03-17-12 02:13 PM
    You guys are hilarious. "Wahh Kevin has an iPad and he wears an iMore shirt!"...

Yes, he bought the brand new industry leading tablet while he is wearing a shirt of a website that he runs.

Is it really that hard of a concept?

I swear if some of you guys had a heart attack and were gasping for air on the floor, you would rather die than have someone with an iPhone/iPad bring you back to life or call the ambulance.
    Last edited by avt123; 03-17-12 at 02:59 PM.
    03-17-12 02:35 PM
    its 75 and sunny and st patty days and some of you have nothing better to do than sit around crying about this?! Seriously go out and drink some Guinness and enjoy life!
    03-17-12 02:38 PM
    its 75 and sunny and st patty days and some of you have nothing better to do than sit around crying about this?! Seriously go out and drink some Guinness and enjoy life!
    Hey its paddy didn't you see the other thread?
    oldtimeBBaddict likes this.
    03-17-12 02:42 PM
    Green beer at that!
    03-17-12 02:42 PM
    You guys are hilarious. "Wahh Kevin has an iPad and it wear an iMore shirt!"...

Yes, he bought the brand new industry leading tablet while he is wearing a shirt of a website that he runs.

I swear if some of you guys had a heart attack and were gasping for air on the floor, you would rather die than have someone with an iPhone/iPad bring you back to life or call the ambulance.

You just don't get it. iPhone users are a cult. Nothing but fanbois. A bb user on the other hand.........
    03-17-12 02:44 PM
    You guys are hilarious. "Wahh Kevin has an iPad and it wear an iMore shirt!"...

+1. Get a life you lot.
    Cracklen and elibohnert like this.
    03-17-12 02:45 PM
    Is a narrow minded bigot living in the middle of the last decade clinging on to a platform that is dying on its feet. They just are struggling to come to terms with it. First Kevin. Then the rest will follow.
    what? follow him where? to him posing as a ipad fanboy? how many times do i have to post his tweet..

" How I faked being an iPad fanboy: removed Panerai watch, took off Prada loafers. Put on @imore tshirt & Nikes. Said "retina display" a lot. "
    03-17-12 03:00 PM
    OK, so I'm a BB fangirl, a roborocket fan, and an iPhan. I see it as evolving. There was a day when I bashed those other platforms, now that I know them I see the good points to them. Doesn't change my first love for BB, not even a little.

Evidence of an opening mind.

Imagine that. It's a bad thing. Who knew....
    ambarmetta likes this.
    03-17-12 03:00 PM
255 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD