Why was Kevin wearing an imore t-shirt in Miami Beach yesterday proudly showing off his New Ipad and the apple store??? Does the Playbook not do enough for the Crackberry leader?? Total surprise man....click the link below.

http://www.imore.com/2012/03/16/ipad...em/photo-2-69/

Post that on Crackberry homepage!!

Update: Jump to @CrackBerryKevin's Reply on this thread.
    Last edited by CrackBerry Kevin; 03-18-12 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Added link to my reply on page 14 so it's easier for people to find, lol.
    03-17-12 11:22 AM
    Isn't imore part of mobile nations? I guess keeping that end up also. I guess blackberries biggest fan isn't just a bb man.
    jafobabe likes this.
    03-17-12 11:27 AM
    It would be quite huge blow to the CrackBerry nation if our benevolent leader joined the Dark Side.
    03-17-12 11:29 AM
    it would appear to be that. Selling out to apple....
    03-17-12 11:30 AM
    Thinks of it as this, we live under the flag of the great nation of CB, and our fearless leader is not only a leader, but a diplomat. He have to do visit to other nations under the flag of Mobile nation. And if we don't have a broader mind set, how better are we to the trolls and biased loony
    03-17-12 11:33 AM
    Whatever spin is applied to it, it is what it is: disappointing that anybody would even look at an apple product.
    jamesbondOO7 likes this.
    03-17-12 11:37 AM
    As kbz said above, it is part of Mobile Nations. Kevin, as the founder, is promoting all the parts of Mobile Nations site. It doesn't have anything to do with his personal choice of phone or tablet.
    anon(375378) likes this.
    03-17-12 11:38 AM
    I don't think so. As the leader of crackberry you stand firm and strong on the issue, not flip flop around. That's how wars are lost. This site is turning out to be a joke. Crackberry headquarters uses apple computers, now ipads and i am sure he has an iphone too.
    03-17-12 11:38 AM
    I say we pick a new Crackberry fearless leader. I nominate jafobabe.....who seconds
    jafobabe, jamesbondOO7 and spike12 like this.
    03-17-12 11:46 AM
    What makes a rabid bb fanbois any different than a rabid apple fanboi? There is no one perfect device.

Besides, it's already being discussed here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-miami-709772/
    oldtimeBBaddict likes this.
    Kevin is the Chief Media Officer for Mobile Nations. His work is going to expand to the other MN sites as well.

Besides, since when does being a fan of one brand/product preclude you from liking or owning products from another company? It's a very close minded approach that essentially makes you a "brand redneck". How can you make educated decisions and truly know the pros and cons of your favored device when you've never owned or tried anything else?

Some of you guys take this stuff way too seriously...
    Last edited by Blackberry Guy; 03-17-12 at 11:49 AM.
    Whatever spin is applied to it, it is what it is: disappointing that anybody would even look at an apple product.
    You're going to be disappointed a lot.
    03-17-12 11:48 AM
    "CrackBerry Kevin ‏ @crackberrykevin
    How I faked being an iPad fanboy: removed Panerai watch, took off Prada loafers. Put on @imore tshirt & Nikes. Said "retina display" a lot. "

his twitter. sarcasm
    joski likes this.
    03-17-12 11:51 AM
    I don't think so. As the leader of crackberry you stand firm and strong on the issue, not flip flop around. That's how wars are lost.
    The only "war" is on this forum and others like it.

Crackberry headquarters uses apple computers, now ipads and i am sure he has an iphone too.
    I wasn't aware RIM made computers.
    oldtimeBBaddict likes this.
    03-17-12 11:54 AM
    Like what is the big deal.....

Exactly what kind of computers are they suppose do use... last time I looked it was either Mac or PC for business use... To my knowledge Blackberry does not make computers...

as for using IPad or IPhone... again who cares... Crackberry is at it's basis is a business first and promoting Blackbery second. It seems to be a successful we run
    business.....With the amount of references on the net to Crackberry I would think Kevin has and is doing a good job promoting the site and the product.....

I have a Blackberry Torch 9800, 2 Playbooks, Ipad, Ipod and Android tablet... I consider myself a Blackberry addict but just because I have and use other devices does not make me going to the "Dark Side"....

Blackberry is not an island unto itself nor should it be... Apple is trying that approach right now and it may be their downfall.......
    Bluemoonjules likes this.
    03-17-12 11:55 AM
    its amusing to see everyone having a colllective group meltdown on a saturday .
    guys just relax and ease up on the caffeine a touch...isnt it cool he got interviewed in the first place?
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-17-12 11:55 AM
    He is promoting Mobile Nation, getting more exposure. I love the interview, all them folks standing on line waiting all night long for the store to open in the am & Kevin wipe out the ipad & tell news guy that he picked it up midnight at Walmart. Priceless.
    jafobabe and AugustArborists like this.
    03-17-12 11:56 AM
    I say we pick a new Crackberry fearless leader. I nominate jafobabe.....who seconds
    LOL.. yer so funny spencer! Thank you for the vote, ... but...No way... I would rather stick to my BB's and not have to spread my attention to the rest of my 'Nations'..
    Spencerdl and jamesbondOO7 like this.
    03-17-12 11:56 AM
    People, people.....it's not that serious. Contrary to popular belief.....it's OK to own and operate other devices besides BlackBerry
    03-17-12 11:57 AM
    I don't think so. As the leader of crackberry you stand firm and strong on the issue, not flip flop around. That's how wars are lost. This site is turning out to be a joke. Crackberry headquarters uses apple computers, now ipads and i am sure he has an iphone too.
    Its kinda hard to sell goods to the public and knock them at the same time. Even so Kevin has expressed his preference for BlackBerry. He also uses Mac I believe.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=osYi_Q0T
    03-17-12 11:59 AM
    Perhaps if rim had looked at the competition the way fearless leader has, they wouldn't be in their current position.
    03-17-12 12:02 PM
    You're going to be disappointed a lot.
    As I said, whatever spin ...
    Harley Kid likes this.
    03-17-12 12:03 PM
    Like I said in the other thread about this topic:

Kevin was all over it, helping get coverage for iMore. He's still BlackBerry's #1 Fanboy though, don't worry.
    It's not a "bad sign"... it's being a well-rounded, informed blogger. In fact, all the editors of the Mobile Nations sites have devices from different platforms. My main device is a 9900, and I have a PlayBook, an HP Touchpad, an iPhone 4, and an iPad 2. Bla1ze has more devices than I can count, including several iOS and Android devices. If you don't know what the other side has, how can you be objective?
    You guys need to not take everything so seriously, acting like the world is crumbling. Kevin is in charge of not only CrackBerry, but also iMore, Android Central, WPCentral, and webOSNation. Would you be having such a hissy fit if you saw him at a Windows phone launch? I doubt it. We have several editors that are cross site, helping out on the others when they can. For example, Rene from iMore helped at CES2011 with PlayBook coverage.

If you want to see his true feelings about it, check out his twitter. (@crackberrykevin)
    It might put some of your minds at ease. :P
    I think this site does a good job covering BlackBerry

But, it's a little bit ridiculous to 'stand in line' for an iPad that's basically only a spec upgrade. This shows devotion to the brand and our leader was there
    I think this site does a good job covering BlackBerry

But, it's a little bit ridiculous to 'stand in line' for an iPad that's basically only a spec upgrade. This shows devotion to the brand and our leader was there
    But he wasn't standing in the line. Did you even watch the video?
    03-17-12 12:06 PM
255 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD