I wonder if there was the same type of silly comments on the imore forum when kevin was in CES with imore's Rene ?
    ... Looking around for the PB.

Every day I get more and more surprised ... How deep ... Well no matter.
    Chill out dudes.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 03-18-12 at 05:35 AM.
    03-18-12 02:33 AM
    He didn't have to specify iMore by wearing that shirt. As Head of Mobile Nations he could have simply worn a Mobile Nations shirt. That's what he is representing. And no I don't doubt his love for BlackBerry. I think he made a simply mistake.
    ok i get ya but to be the Devils Advocate on this ...
    how many people on CB go to the other sites? what would catch more attention being in a crowd of iPhone users? Mobile Nations is still a new development and i don't think,IMO, that people would make the connection(Mobile Nations=iMore).
    just some friendly banter
    03-18-12 02:34 AM
    I wonder if there was the same type of silly comments on the imore forum when kevin was in CES with the exact same guy ... Looking around for the PB. I don't remember the link but you may check the blog ...

Every day I get more and more surprised ... How deep ... Well no matter.
    thats a good argument but one could say that CB/BB is his thing love so its expected for him to look for the PB
    03-18-12 02:38 AM
    ok i get ya but to be the Devils Advocate on this ...
    how many people on CB go to the other sites? what would catch more attention being in a crowd of iPhone users? Mobile Nations is still a new development and i don't think,IMO, that people would make the connection(Mobile Nations=iMore).
    just some friendly banter
    Because a Mobile Nations shirt should have all four sites information on it. There could be an Android or WebOS user buying an i___ too.
    03-18-12 02:44 AM
    Hey KIDS can we move around ?
    03-18-12 02:47 AM
    Because a Mobile Nations shirt should have all four sites information on it. There could be an Android or WebOS user buying an i___ too.
    touche LOL. but your argument should be back up with fact not assumptions . Have you seen a Mobile Nations shirt before?...hey that's a great idea actually. They should start selling Mobile Nations swag in the store.
    03-18-12 03:28 AM
    Hey KIDS can we move around ?
    no MUWAHAHAHAHA LOL. its 0430 and im stuck at work with nothing to do and no one to talk to so if i can monopolize a fun thread I'm going to LOL LOL
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-18-12 03:31 AM
    touche LOL. but your argument should be back up with fact not assumptions . Have you seen a Mobile Nations shirt before?...hey that's a great idea actually. They should start selling Mobile Nations swag in the store.
    If you build it (make it) they will come.
    03-18-12 03:55 AM
    my brain works on logic/numbers not arts and crafts. if some one else makes/builds it i will buy it LOL
    03-18-12 04:01 AM
    *ahem*
    Smartphone Experts t-shirts

(And no, no CrackBerry ones. There's some long story why, I don't know the details. Maybe someday.)
    03-18-12 04:02 AM
    *ahem*
    Smartphone Experts t-shirts

(And no, no CrackBerry ones. There's some long story why, I don't know the details. Maybe someday.)
    got a frog in your throat there Michelle? id get you some water but im looking at these cool t-shirts ...ya should all PM CBK and ask him LOL
    03-18-12 04:09 AM
    No crackberry shirts? Strange that the site with he most registered users and I'm assuming most vists per day doesn't have shirts*.

*last I saw this was the case but it may have changed since then. Android may have taken over like they have with everything else : )
    03-18-12 04:51 AM
    thats a good argument but one could say that CB/BB is his thing love so its expected for him to look for the PB
    [edited above post, you answered b4 I did]
    See what Kevin tweeted yesterday. Makes things clear and ... simple.
    AugustArborists likes this.
    03-18-12 05:34 AM
    [edited above post, you answered b4 I did]
    See what Kevin tweeted yesterday. Makes things clear and ... simple.
    Click to view quoted image
    OHHHHHH so he was just being a nice guy helping out a friend. how can we stay mad at CBK now
    03-18-12 05:43 AM
    So let me get this straight. Since Kevin forced Rene(I'm sure he actually did have to use force to get him to touch a BB device) to help with the PlayBook at CES 2011 everyone is square. I wonder how many BB devices Rene owns.

I personally don't really care about the issue. It's always fun to see what people have to say though.
    Last edited by eKafara; 03-18-12 at 06:02 AM.
    03-18-12 05:51 AM
    Guys part of the reason Kevin does well at what he's doing on CrackBerry.com. Is simple not only is he a diehard fan of RIM and BlackBerry devices but he also needs to know the competition in order to write up properly informed blog posts. I'm sure if there was a law in place that said you can only support one company Apple or RIM he'd support RIM no questions asked. Do you guys remember years back he had a video blog where he said hey this is my iPhone ive had it since release and its only had less than an a day worth of time used on it and at that point he almost had the iPhone for a year? The guy spent 500bucks on a freakin clock app do you seriously think he cares to spend another 500bucks on an iPad only to play with it for a few hours then put it aside and go about his business with his RIM devices? for god sakes he's known as CrackBerryKevin if he were to even want to say F IT! im done with RIM he'd be horrible to work for iMore his name isnt AppleKevin or iKevin or whatever the dude is known as CrackBerry Kevin for a reason.
    03-18-12 06:27 AM
    This thread is "much to do about nothing". Like a lot of us on these forums, Kevin M. is addicted to new gadgets and fashionable new technology. You should be encouraging us addicts to join a 12 step program.
    03-18-12 07:18 AM
    LOL ppl and gadgetism....It's like racism...but for gadgets
    03-18-12 07:27 AM
    There's a lot of hypocrisy in the thread that's for sure.

Sent from my Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-18-12 08:15 AM
    It's fairly scary. I hate to see how they would react if they find out Thorsten Heins is not driving a QNX concept car, or that his 6th cousin is using (gasp!) a Moto Xoom. The horror...
    aNYthing24 and moiselles like this.
    03-18-12 08:29 AM
    But Apple fans are iZombies. *massive eyeroll*

Sent from my Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    pri79269 and moiselles like this.
    03-18-12 08:40 AM
    Where some might see Kevin as not being faithful to BB, I believe that the sign of a good leader is knowing your competition. We love ya Kev - ignore these immature keyboard jockeys.
    03-18-12 08:47 AM
    Reading your post is like listening to Eminem's "Stan"...
    03-18-12 10:10 AM
    Kevin sold out. Can't blame him, there's more money in Mobile Nations than just CrackBerry.

It is disappointing though, but oh well.

I do wonder if he still uses a BlackBerry primarily.

I don't feel he must have any loyalty. It just seemed CrackBerry was better when it was the creators passion.

But things always change.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 03-18-12 at 01:27 PM.
    sallenthornton likes this.
    03-18-12 10:21 AM
    OMG - who cares what Kevin does to promote the various components of his business model and earn money for his family. Ease up folks.

Crackberry and similar websites are about 1 thing - $$$. When was the election to vote Kevin or anyone else the #1 BB Fanboi? I think Kevin is smart. He started a website, got users of a product to utilize the site, sells them trinkets and other accessories for their BB gadgets, proclaims himself the #1 Fan of the product and watches the money roll in - heck, what's wrong with that concept?

CB is a wonderful place to share questions and find informative solutions concerning BB devices. Thus, CB provides an extremely useful service to all BB users. But don't forget, CB is just a website - not a way of life. Go enjoy the weekend.
    03-18-12 10:25 AM
255 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD