I've been using BlackBerry since 2000. The black and white phone with larger screen. With an yellow button. That was too expensive for my end. But I had one. And that was my first phone, that phone is still live but not working till date, battery not available.
    Question is, we fools are loving BlackBerry so much but what we got from BlackBerry? They even about to stop their OS!
    I still love BlackBerry and again bought a BlackBerry Passport. Really blind lover of BlackBerry!
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    05-18-18 07:36 AM
    I have been using BlackBerry devices since 2008. Since then no other device ever used. I have all the BB10 devices in stock. No complaints whatsoever. Now using the KeyOne and Motion as daily drivers. Times have changed a lot . It's android era and I am extremely happy with the performance of BlackBerry Android devices.
    Last edited by IndianTiwari; 05-18-18 at 08:23 AM.
    05-18-18 07:47 AM
    Using BB becoming a habit.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-18-18 10:06 AM
    Funny thing about "love"... It has a way of endearing us to tolerate attributes we might otherwise find irritating. ...just ask the wife... Lol.

Personally, I'm no blind brand loyalist. I simply LOVE using the best tool for a job. Since my first RIM pager back in the 90s (can't recall model #) BB has generally provided tools incorporating features that efficiently collaborate with my pursuits. Features I'd grown to appreciate and "love".

Features like comfortably sized form factor, exquisite PKB, trackpad, toolbelt, swappable battery, charging contacts, convenience key, collaboratively refined UI, etc, etc are what I "love" about MY favorite BlackBerry... My 9930... Lol.

Reflecting on how few of those features apply to recent BlackBerry "hand"sets, doesn't encourage me to feel very "loved" by them, tho!! Lol.
    05-19-18 03:49 PM
    I use BlackBerry since 2011. First device was 9780 bold. I had many BlackBerry devices until today. And now I use Classic and Priv. But android is not so good, that's simply android with some adds by BlackBerry. Classic is my favourite. Really good phone, fast browser, BBM, mail client much more better that Priv, Blaq twitter client and that's all I need.

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    05-20-18 02:20 AM
    The reason I loved blackberry was the red led light, but it's a common thing in every android device now. But the addiction that I got from curve 8520 since 2011, I went to Z3 then classic to keyone silver,keyone black then the PRIV and now the keyone bronze, it's one hell of a ride and experience. And I'll continue using blackberry devices if they gonna continue providing us with the products like passport, classic,keyone,priv.
    05-20-18 09:29 PM
    if they create new blackberry classic with these features I will sure be their first customer to buy it
    -BB10 OS with Android 8.0 and Android P Apps Support
    -Dual Camera 16MP+8MP ZEISS LENS
    -128GB Internal
    -8GB RAM
    -qualcomm snapdragon 845 processor

With slogan of "Not Addictive But Productive" or "We Don't support smartphone Addiction"
    05-23-18 12:48 PM
    With slogan of "Not Addictive But Productive" or "We Don't support smartphone Addiction"
    That should be their slogan now, since they basically weaned most of their former users off BBOS (the true crackberry) and BB10. Android on the Passport might have sustained the craze, but it's debatable.
    05-23-18 01:55 PM
    I never had a BlackBerry, never liked the 'looks' of it. It was all Nokia since 1998, then the iPhones since 2007. But all that changed last year when I stumbled upon the Passport... four years after it's launch is it?

One look and it mesmerized me. Went ahead and purchased three of them... love this designing marvel. Now why I love BlackBerry(?) ~b'coz it is different!
    05-23-18 02:10 PM
    I chose BlackBerry as long as I can remember and have been loyal for the secure encryption.

However, now with my PRIV this may be my last BlackBerry.

The newer BlackBerry phones do not appeal to me and the after sales customers services is anyone guess. Furthermore secure encryption is now up to reassurance level with the other brands of mobile phones.
    05-24-18 12:26 AM
    But all that changed last year when I stumbled upon the Passport... four years after it's launch is it?

One look and it mesmerized me. Went ahead and purchased three of them... love this designing marvel. Now why I love BlackBerry(?) ~b'coz it is different!

Funny how Google/Apple hypnotized you to keep your eyes off the Blackberry Passport for 4 years!
    05-24-18 03:42 AM
    I used a lot of Nokias (incl. the Communicators and E-Series), Danger Sidekick, LGs, Samsungs and decided for BlackBerry with the Priv, a very good one in my opinion, then additional a Passport SE and a Classic because I believed in security and quality -both I am not convinced with TCL after more than a year reading the experiences here.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-24-18 11:03 AM