eddy_berry likes this.
    08-27-14 07:32 PM
    Powerful speech.
    08-27-14 07:33 PM
    The rest of us buy BlackBerry just because we buy what we Need, what helps us get things done, and Don't care what other people say.
    ibpluto, tjseaman, lift and 2 others like this.
    08-27-14 08:39 PM
    The rest of us buy BlackBerry just because we buy what we Need, what helps us get things done, and Don't care what other people say.
    So you believe BlackBerry helps you to get things done?
    08-27-14 09:28 PM
    nope - I don't believe that, - - I KNOW that.. and since people have different needs - there will never ever be a single device that will be "best" for everyone - ever. That is also one reason that so many car brands and models exist.
    lift, acovey and Jrox74 like this.
    08-27-14 09:35 PM
    You don't?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 09:49 PM
    Been noticing lots of philosophical threads coming up lately. We need something to happen soon news wise. Pleez Bla1ze!

Typed with my Q10, or Z10, or Q10, or...
    lift likes this.
    08-27-14 10:21 PM
    You don't?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I do believe, that's why I buy BlackBerry.

9000 was my first berry, at that point, I was just giving it a try and loved it. After that, I bought 9800 because I believe BlackBerry can help me get things done, but now I know that's just a belief... and there were many other options could help me get things done too but I still bought it... after that 9810, then it broke so I got another 9810, then it broke again, I got 9860 to wait for Z10... Got Z10 the first day it came out, not because I know this phone will help me get things done... it hadn't even came out yet, I can't possibly know.... that was pure believe again. After that Z10's battery became a pain and so when I heard Z30 got amazing battery life, I bought it... and it is the 2nd BlackBerry I truely loved.

Look, those guys who decide to Passport even before they get their hands on one, that's based on belief, not knowing.
    08-27-14 10:27 PM
    Yes, I do believe, that's why I buy BlackBerry.

9000 was my first berry, at that point, I was just giving it a try and loved it. After that, I bought 9800 because I believe BlackBerry can help me get things done, but now I know that's just a belief... and there were many other options could help me get things done too but I still bought it... after that 9810, then it broke so I got another 9810, then it broke again, I got 9860 to wait for Z10... Got Z10 the first day it came out, not because I know this phone will help me get things done... it hadn't even came out yet, I can't possibly know.... that was pure believe again. After that Z10's battery became a pain and so when I heard Z30 got amazing battery life, I bought it... and it is the 2nd BlackBerry I truely loved.

Look, those guys who decide to Passport even before they get their hands on one, that's based on belief, not knowing.
    I have been using BlackBerry since their pagers, BlackBerry has NEVER disappointed me. Its always been a great platform, I trust them with whatever product they bring to market. And Trust is very important at least in our field of business.

Posted via CB10
    acovey and Jrox74 like this.
    08-27-14 11:02 PM
    The same thing happens to those iPhone or Android fans, in most cases, they buy iPhone or DROID not because they know what the new BlackBerry phones have to offer and decide iPhone or DROID are better, but simply believe iPhone and Droids are better.

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1052
    08-27-14 11:45 PM
    Been noticing lots of philosophical threads coming up lately. We need something to happen soon news wise. Pleez Bla1ze!

I knew I was becoming a philosopher when the thought that I was alive bothered me more than the thought that I would one day die.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    08-27-14 11:47 PM
    I knew I was becoming a philosopher when the thought that I was alive bothered me more than the thought that I would one day die.
    Why does it bother you?

08-27-14 11:50 PM
    Why does it bother you?

Well if I am really here (I at least know I'm conscious) then I start wondering about the chain of things that caused me to be here. And if that chain had a beginning, or not. And why there is something rather than nothing, etc. Thanks for asking, I don't often get to discuss this stuff. Sorry for being off topic. Some of us are cursed with curiosity, and love to think about big things, which totally annoys those are content to ponder their golf score.
    08-28-14 12:00 AM
    That is deep. Will ponder on this.

08-28-14 06:59 AM
    Blackberry used to be the product for me to be productive. Unfortunately bb10 is not as good as 7.1 was in terms of productivity and I have found Android to be more efficient, reliable and productive.
    I speak for myself however.
    I hope blackberry refine the os and release a great device soon however.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    08-28-14 07:19 AM
    What we believe drives all decisions to some degree.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 07:37 AM
    The same thing happens to those iPhone or Android fans, in most cases, they buy iPhone or DROID not because they know what the new BlackBerry phones have to offer and decide iPhone or DROID are better, but simply believe iPhone and Droids are better.

And why do they do that? Because they don't even know what BlackBerry 10 offers, also for the consumer market. I talked somebody out of buying an iPhone 4s just by listing a couple of features of BB10, she was immediately sold. People don't know ****, they get told ****. And because everybody is pushing BlackBerry down, they get told it's bad. But it completely isn't. You just have to tell them.
    08-28-14 11:46 AM
    ^
    And this isn't a 2 way street?
    I know lots of business professionals who changed from a BlackBerry (yes, also BB10 devices) to an iPhone.

The reason?
    Because the iPhone has all the business apps they need and the iPhone makes them more productive.

So BlackBerry users could just as well believe that their phone is "better", just because they don't know it better.
    Never considered that?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 12:01 PM
    ^
    And this isn't a 2 way street?
    I know lots of business professionals who changed from a BlackBerry (yes, also BB10 devices) to an iPhone.

The reason?
    Because the iPhone has all the business apps they need and the iPhone makes them more productive.

So BlackBerry users could just as well believe that their phone is "better", just because they don't know it better.
    Never considered that?

Posted via CB10
    Some do some don't. The ones that do are informed.

Basically if someone looks at the competition and sees for example apple isn't focused on communication. Then you don't need someone to tell you BlackBerry is top class on that regards.

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    08-28-14 02:28 PM
    That is deep. Will ponder on this.

Pondering is good.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    08-28-14 02:43 PM
    Great speech. I suggest sending this to John Chen and team.
    08-28-14 02:50 PM