4) I hate to support products made by USA.

Posted via CB10
    I'm just the opposite. I try to specifically buy products from the US. That would be about the only reason for me to buy an iPhone. I am European by the way
    06-09-14 02:29 PM
    I prefer BB for efficiency, size, and the KEYBOARD (q10 and 9900). Swappable batteries are a big plus that not all Android and no Apple products have.

I also like appearing to be a luddite to my peers.

I like BB's because they are easy to repair (screws instead of glues, generally).

Further, it frees my mind to see them as prissy peacocks who watch movies, play games, and generally stare at and drool over their jewel-like phone (until they drop them or get them wet, since my BB's survive both after a dry rice bath).

Finally, I like BB's because I don't like buying phones on contract and there are always a bunch of BB's available for cheap on eBay and, even if not, they last a really, really, long time.
    Dazlr Boy likes this.
    06-09-14 02:47 PM
    Keyboard, size, BB10, run android apps, battery life, how it handles emails.

Q10: SQN 100-5 v. 10.2.1.2102
    06-09-14 02:53 PM
    Dengan OS 10.2.1 anda boleh guna aplikasi Android.

Sent from my Q10 or Z10.
    Trimakasih atas sarannya. Saya telah mencoba beberapa android apps seperti librevox, line, path, dan telegram. Cukup nyaman namun ada beberapa kekurangan yakni koneksi dan loading yang cukup lama.
    06-11-14 03:43 AM
    It's the godfather of all Qwerty devices out there. Been using it for work and personal stuff since 2008.
    Just love it. Can't do without it..gives me absolute power of communication.

Posted from my SuperHuman Q10
    Dazlr Boy likes this.
    06-11-14 08:59 AM
    What could give me more than z10?? Getting better and improved os, and still reducing its retail price. Wow.

Posted via CB10
    Dazlr Boy likes this.
    06-11-14 09:09 AM
    I prefer a BlackBerry 10 because of its security, fast internet browser, file management efficiency, antenna signal reception, and the OS 10 is fast and smooth.
    In addition - Google

I'm not into data mining and making it any easier for telemarketers, insurance companies, advertising groups (Google, Apple, Microsoft), the NSA, CIA, TSA, DOD, and the other 14 intelligence agencies to see everything that I think, see or do.

For christ sake I use DuckDuckgo SSL, Ubuntu, and Firefox with a dozen different extentions for this reason.

I know that if anyone really wants to see what I'm doing there's nothing I can really do, but if they want it I want them to work for it. Make them spend resources, time and manpower for it so I do my best to prevent passive collection of my data.

Andriod and IOS are the best ways to give them a direct pipeline to everything about you. Windows 8 doesn't fall very far behind.
    Dazlr Boy likes this.
    06-11-14 01:11 PM
    I prefer BB for efficiency, size, and the KEYBOARD (q10 and 9900). Swappable batteries are a big plus that not all Android and no Apple products have.

I also like appearing to be a luddite to my peers.

I like BB's because they are easy to repair (screws instead of glues, generally).

Further, it frees my mind to see them as prissy peacocks who watch movies, play games, and generally stare at and drool over their jewel-like phone (until they drop them or get them wet, since my BB's survive both after a dry rice bath).

Finally, I like BB's because I don't like buying phones on contract and there are always a bunch of BB's available for cheap on eBay and, even if not, they last a really, really, long time.
    Oh and this pretty much summed it up
    06-11-14 01:18 PM
    I like it cause its cool. Especially when you're hot, cause then it's like this balance thingy. Then you're just right. Just saying, or rambling, still on the first cup of the day. What?

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    06-13-14 09:04 AM
    Why I prefer BlackBerry:

4) I hate to support products made by USA.

Posted via CB10
    Those darn Americans again.....
    06-13-14 10:29 AM
    I heard tha iPhone is a precious brand...

What u think BlackBerry is also, ,,if it has a rough plastic body which gets damage on one fall...
    Oh, yea that's right. Iphones don't get damaged when you drop them (at least not when you drop them for the first time).

ROTFLMAO
    06-13-14 11:12 AM
    I have tried other devices blackberry just suits me better.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 06:48 PM
    Blackberry has the best OS and the best keyboard experience digital or physical keep it up BlackBerry I will forever own one

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 07:07 PM
    Because I am a total BOSS. Winners use BlackBerry.
    06-13-14 07:10 PM
89 ... 234