01-14-19 04:47 PM
30 12
tools
    They have to justify the lost screen space for the keyboard.
    01-12-19 06:41 PM
    You know I am going to ask for numbers ....

There have been various VKB devices from the Curve, Torch, Z10, Z3, Leap, z30, DTEK 50/60 plus the current batch (not including the Priv because that's technically both).

I know you believe that BlackBerry has consistently "flogged a dead horse" when it comes to VKB devices but I will reserve judgment until we have the numbers.

Like I said let's wait and see what 2019 brings ...
    Unfortunately, we don’t get numbers so it falls to deductive reasoning. Carrier and Retailer stocking policies show better support for PKB than VKB devices. Since the carriers and retailers have the data, I presume their judgment reflects actual sales.
    01-12-19 07:05 PM
    Unfortunately, we don’t get numbers so it falls to deductive reasoning. Carrier and Retailer stocking policies show better support for PKB than VKB devices. Since the carriers and retailers have the data, I presume their judgment reflects actual sales.
    By jove Sherlock , you may have a point .....but again we don't have carrier data so guess we will still have to wait and see what 2019 brings ......😂😂
    01-13-19 02:51 AM
    That's an odd way of putting it though. I think my KEY² destroys the Note 9 and iPhone XSmax. It's a matter of what one is looking for in a device.

But I would certainly agree that the mass market just wants a hot piece of glass.
    Hahaha quote of the year "just want a hot piece of glASS."

Made my day! Cheers
    the_boon likes this.
    01-13-19 04:40 AM
    One of the reasons of the Nokia fall was the fragmentation. They had the E series for business, than the N series for general public, and completely ignored the fact that business people also need good cameras and some good games for playing in the train.
    Than Steve Jobs... you know the rest

Posted via CB10
    01-14-19 04:47 PM
30 12