i always think that why there should be a trackball ,i know it is very important and will make the phone work smoothly.but, to say the truth,it will be broken, u know my blackberry just suffer this ,and i donot know what to do at that time.then i bought a new one,it was a terrible thing.ok,then ,good luck to others when they buy phones with a trackball online or not online
    12-21-09 04:41 AM
    i always think that why there should be a trackball ,i know it is very important and will make the phone work smoothly.but, to say the truth,it will be broken, u know my blackberry just suffer this ,and i donot know what to do at that time.then i bought a new one,it was a terrible thing.ok,then ,good luck to others when they buy phones with a trackball online or not online
    ....ok you prefer the trackball sounds like.The phone I use to have had something like a trackpad,BB was first phone I had a trackball on. The 8330 its easy to fix if you have trackball "when it does mess up" over other BB's that aren't as EZ to fix.So trackballs or trackpads both work for me.
    12-21-09 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD