It pains me that there are people are taking this thread seriously, considering where it's coming from.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 06:19 AM
    I am more interested to know why you chose BB10 in the first place especially you are already using iPhone that has the best ecosystem out there. The forum is already rife with all kinds of posts about various limitations of BB10 when it comes to ecosystem.

Posted via CB10
    I love BlackBerry as much as I love my iPhone. I used to be be a fan. I just feel sorry for the company. I saw the 10.3 update and heard about it. Looked decent to me so got a Z30. Any problem?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 07:50 AM
    I love BlackBerry as much as I love my iPhone. I used to be be a fan. I just feel sorry for the company. I saw the 10.3 update and heard about it. Looked decent to me so got a Z30. Any problem?

Posted via CB10
    Then certainly you made the conscious choice to use and to stick BB10 knowing all its problems and limitations. You will not get any sympathy from your complaints in this forum but only flames. I love BB10 too but I realize that BB10 has become impractical in my daily use due to its ecosystem limitations. I have gone over to Android and am now using a Nexus 6 as my main phone while my Z30 has become an alt/backup.
    03-19-15 10:35 AM
    The Prince should cool down a lot and be a common folk with sense

Posted from my Passport
    03-19-15 10:43 AM
    Is the Facebook app not software?
    I would say yes it is. But I think JC doesn't view it as enterprise software. Yes businesses use it but I believe JC's definition of enterprise software differs.
    03-19-15 10:59 AM
    They only develop FB internally...meaning that every feature gets implemented much later. There are several devs working on it, just not full time, as there is a myriad of other, more pressing things.... FB apps suck in general, compared to the website....and they are built by FB themselves...

You should try the FB app for Windows... that one truly hurts..

Posted via CB10
    Actually I think Google Talk is written by BlackBerry as well.
    03-19-15 11:01 AM
    BlackBerry should concern with critical apps.
    If blackberry phones are meant for productivity and professional, then they should have all the apps that they suppose to have and those apps run perfectly well.
    Banking apps, health apps, etc. With many choices of apps.

Posted from CB10 with BlackBerry Z3
    Then they really need to pressure Citrix to fix the damn Receiver. I can only use the Android one and that one barely works.
    03-19-15 11:01 AM
    Viber Skype and Facebook applications are terrible!
    In the case of Viber and Skype, they don't make the app. In the case of Facebook, they do but don't have access to the internal APIs.

Though as someone who now uses an iPad and iPhone as my primary devices, I still don't get this glorious euphoric experience people speak of with the Facebook app. I was expecting gloriousness, years added to my life and a pot of gold the way some tell the story about how great it is compared to the BlackBerry app. And well - it seemed like ... "Facebook".

I am frustrated beyond words. Do those idiots even read the reviews by their users? Silly people! Is there a way I can reach them and complain or express my anger about it etc..

Such melodrama.If something like this is making you that ragey, you must be the wrong person to cut off in traffic ...
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    03-19-15 01:52 PM
    Yeah! Mr John Chen doesnt care! All he cares about is software.
    Didn't know you knew him personally ...?
    03-19-15 01:55 PM
    Well maybe we should look at the app developer's point of view, In Q4 2014, Blackberry only has 0.4% of the market share. Would you make bb app development a priority when Android and IOS has 77% and 20?
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    03-19-15 02:01 PM
    [INFO]Let's all cool off a bit, please. And skip the personal comments.

Thanks. [/INFO]
    03-19-15 02:02 PM
    [INFO]Let's all cool off a bit, please. And skip the personal comments.

Thanks. [/INFO]
    If I was a mod, which I know I won't be because mods discriminate against trolls, I would have closed the thread down. Nothing good can come out of this cesspool.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    03-20-15 01:57 AM
    Mods should consider closing threads that just take up space, or move them to a separate dump.
    03-20-15 08:01 AM
    We don't close down every thread that goes a little off the rails. After a reminder and sometimes a bit of cleanup, most get back on track. Comments like these don't help, though.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 03-20-15 at 11:46 AM.
    03-20-15 08:21 AM
    Android run time will ruin BlackBerry 10 one day
    Why people shuld not buy orignal android rather then this slow and bad android run time
    All apps are also available in android but not for BlackBerry

posted via Q10
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-20-15 08:52 AM
    We don't closed down every thread that goes a little off the rails. After a reminder and sometimes a bit of cleanup, most get back on track. Comments like these don't help, though.
    I shall keep my comments about these matters private then. Moving on.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 09:21 AM
    Although bb's hand was forced they should get out of the business of making thrid party apps for this very reason. It is arguably still needed to get key apps on bbw but much better to just get the people to make their own apps.

Bb could put a lot of time in making the best fb app available then fb could do a major change making all their work wasted so it understandable to see bb putting third party apps on a back burner or not as feature rich as official releases.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 06:27 AM
    You have a lot of Android cheap devices to load up your favourite Aaps. You should not insist on having them on a BlackBerry device you chose to buy as you eventually settled for this device for some valid reasons other than Aaps!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 08:11 AM
43 12