Hi guys I noticed that on my 10.3.1.1154 leak on my Z30 I have this issue where when multitasking my live tiles are shutting down(but staying up). Is this a new thing? And is this normal?

Here is a picture of the issue.
    Why os this happening guys?-img_20141220_161823.png

Notice the amazon tile has shut down after third app opened. Odd

Z30 (10.3.1)
    12-20-14 07:21 PM
    Have tried a hard rest?
    12-20-14 07:37 PM
    What happened is you left browser and amazon opened, rebooted, opened browser by tapping on its "shortcut" icon (happens when restarting so you know what apps were opened). And then you opened FastTube.
    Just tap on amazon app and it'll open

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 10:12 PM
    What happened is you left browser and amazon opened, rebooted, opened browser by tapping on its "shortcut" icon (happens when restarting so you know what apps were opened). And then you opened FastTube.
    Just tap on amazon app and it'll open

Posted via CB10
    I don't think that's what he said. More like he wants to know why Amazon crashed but stayed in active frames.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 10:31 PM
    I don't think that's what he said. More like he wants to know why Amazon crashed but stayed in active frames.

Posted via CB10
    I understand that's what he's saying happened, but I'm not convinced that's actually what happened. I can make this happen to my phone right now using the steps I mentioned earlier.

What he said happened and what actually happened are 2 different things (whether this false info was intentional, or OP just didn't know)

When an android app crashes, either it'll force close or the active frame will be black. The only time you'll see the transparent active frame with the app icon in the center is after a restart, because it acts as a place-holder to remind you what app was closed in the restart

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 10:39 PM
    That happens to me too. No clue why or how, it just does. The app would crashed but stayed in its active frame. You can click on it normally, and it'll work just fine.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 04:38 AM
    I understand that's what he's saying happened, but I'm not convinced that's actually what happened. I can make this happen to my phone right now using the steps I mentioned earlier.

What he said happened and what actually happened are 2 different things (whether this false info was intentional, or OP just didn't know)

When an android app crashes, either it'll force close or the active frame will be black. The only time you'll see the transparent active frame with the app icon in the center is after a restart, because it acts as a place-holder to remind you what app was closed in the restart

Posted via CB10
    Wow. I can't replicate the vast majority of issues people come in here and report, so their information is false, they must be mistaken and/or doing it wrong. Correct? Sorry OP, what you're telling us doesn't happen on my device, so you're wrong. There just can't be any new and/or odd behavior from these devices.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 02:50 PM
    I have the same issue on my Z30 running 10.3.1.1949 and it seems to be when I click a link in an app
    01-17-15 02:14 PM
    You have to realize it's a leak not a released version if you are posting to report a bug that's fine. But in headlines put that you found a bug to report looks like your helping not complaint then.

Posted from my Z30
    01-17-15 02:29 PM
    That's why you don't use a leak.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 03:06 PM
    I have this on the leak I'm running. I was rebooting to solve it, but then discovered if I swipe into the hub, open an email with a link in it and click the link, whatever that link launches opens and suddenly all the tiles work again.

Weird glitch. I'm too lazy to load a newer leak though.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 03:54 PM
    Maybe because its a leak?
    itzJustMeh and spikesolie like this.
    01-17-15 04:12 PM
    Yeah op leaks have some trading... you trade reliability for the latest goody. Anyways its probably just a bug

I am zee that is the 10
    01-17-15 07:00 PM
    You guys do know this was posted from December right? And not a new thread
    Either way it's still a leak
    01-17-15 09:18 PM