Do you think rim would listen if we stopped upgrading or phones and tablets maybe then and only then rim might listen to or concerns and take us serious and start pushing some real upgrades to or phones and tablets I say let's boycott. All update until. Rims gets it right
    04-05-12 10:58 AM
    RIM seems to be doing a good job at boycotting updates anyway.lol
    sexyboy31 likes this.
    04-05-12 11:01 AM
    You could always try it and see what happens. I'll be upgrading when i can.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    sexyboy31 likes this.
    04-05-12 11:01 AM
    Nice post but we all have had that same mind set for a long time now I just feel it's time to try something different I feel we gotta make them work for what we want and not just what they want to give us
    04-05-12 11:06 AM
    Do you think rim would listen if we stopped upgrading or phones and tablets maybe then and only then rim might listen to or concerns and take us serious and start pushing some real upgrades to or phones and tablets I say let's boycott. All update until. Rims gets it right
    i do not know what updates you refer to because 7.1 on your 9900 is just great.
    sexyboy31 likes this.
    04-05-12 11:08 AM
    True it does work great if I had this same o's 2 years ago and it would really work great if I could video chat and use netflix or open zip files when I download them without using an app all off these things and more should be running flawlessly on blackberry all ready not still in the works or hopefully coming soon with no real road map as to when
    04-05-12 11:25 AM
    How does not updating the OS on your device hurt RIM? They get your money on the sale of the device and your monthly access to BIS.
    sexyboy31 likes this.
    04-05-12 12:37 PM
    You should continue to boycott until RIM makes a time machine and goes back 2 years with your update...
    sexyboy31 likes this.
    04-05-12 12:45 PM
    So, let me get this right in my head... Your suggestion is to make RIM do more software work by completely ignoring the software work they're doing?

I would imagine that this would just make them feel unappreciated, and put them in a 'why bother updating the software, no-one will update their device anyway". All you'd achieve is owning a device with unfixed bugs.

Seems counterproductive to me...
    sexyboy31 likes this.
    04-05-12 12:53 PM
    Where have you been? A fair percentage of US users have already boycotted them with their pocketbooks. It's called a free market. RIM hasn't been running a slave ring or preaching hate, so calling for a boycott is ridiculous.
    Mystic205 and sexyboy31 like this.
    04-05-12 12:54 PM
    That'll show them. I don't want my browser to stop going poof, I don't want other bug fixes and enhancements. I want a buggy android player and buggy side loaded apps. So there.
    Mystic205 likes this.
    04-05-12 12:59 PM
    I think you stand a better chance of getting their attention if you go to a public place and set yourself on fire, and then go on a hunger strike until they start delivering more frequent updates, dammit. You go first, and a bunch of us will follow right behind you.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-05-12 02:30 PM
    Blackberry Spring?..

I am so not gonna do that at $5 a gallon!..

I think you stand a better chance of getting their attention if you go to a public place and set yourself on fire, and then go on a hunger strike until they start delivering more frequent updates, dammit. You go first, and a bunch of us will follow right behind you.
    04-05-12 02:55 PM
    That's a good point people in the US market are not buying bb and I don't think it will be long before people in other markets stop buying blackberry either and how many off the phones being sold right now in the US and foreigners markets will be able to use bb10 and what will it really bring to the table for us to stand up and cheer about will it offers people what they want or will it just be an upgraded ui with a bunch of patches for year will it pull people back or will more people put there Berrys down and switch to android or ios and if bb10 ends up being nothing more then qnx on a phone well then rim has already lost
    04-05-12 03:24 PM
    Blackberry Spring?..

I am so not gonna do that at $5 a gallon!..
    I'll donate a buck for the cause!
    04-05-12 03:46 PM
    How about at BlackBerry Jam? It would give them some much-needed press...
    04-05-12 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD