(Edit - actually i typed 10 time wrong password then this security wipe started automatically still not complete in 5 DAYS)
    Security wipe starts on 7th January at 9:30 p.m. with 50% of bettry charge. But I think due to low bettry my z10 switch off at 83% stage at 11:30 p.m..
    Then I plug in charger and start charging my mobile. I saw that my mobile switch on in 5 min and again started security wiping from starting.
    Then I see 50% of security wipe process completes so quickly in 30 min. at normal basis. Buy after that every single % taking so much time for completing. So by continuing charging I got sleep, but when I wake up in morning I saw that security wiping was at stage of 92% at 6 a.m. of 8th January. I was continuaslly look at my mobile but after waiting for 2 hours I didn't see any improvement. I got frustrated so I HOLD power button for a couple of seconds and i saw my mobile again switched off.
    Then I again switched on my Z10. Again start security wiping at 8:30 p.m. on 8th January and you know what my Z10 still onsecurity wiping at stage of 99% from 3 days.
    I remember that from 96% to 97% it takes 3 hours... Then 97% to 98% it takes 8 hours and from 98% to 99% it takes 18 hours... But I don't know how much time it will take more... Please help me what should I do...
    Last edited by Hrishi Namdhar; 01-12-16 at 10:47 PM.
    01-12-16 09:24 PM
    I'd delete as much as I can manually from the device first. I've had every BB10 device and security wiped every one of them at some point and has never taken more than 2 hours at the very most. You either have something defective or just an abundance of pics, vids, music, and stuff that is making it takes so long.
    01-12-16 09:47 PM
    That's not normal, I just recently fixed my old broken 10 to give it to my mom and I had forgotten my password as well and it wiped it as well but it only took say a hr tops. I would advise leaving it on the charger next time.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-13-16 11:03 AM
    But what's happening wrong with me....
    01-13-16 10:19 PM
    It sounds like I've got the same issue on my red Z10 Limited Edition device. I let the wipe go on for 5 days and it never made it past 99%.

I just pulled the battery and it's up to 87% now after about 1.5hr, but the progress is slowing again, making me think it might take over a week to wipe it. It had next to nothing on it to begin with. I'm downloading an autoloader now as well, once the download is complete I'm going to try to reload the OS with the autoloader. This is insane.
    02-25-16 07:17 AM
    Here's what worked for me

1. Unplug your phone and let the battery drain while the wipe is being performed
    2. Download an appropriate autoloader for your device
    3. On Windows, open a command prompt and change directory to where that autoloader exe is stored
    4. Execute the autoloader from the command line
    5. Plug your phone into a USB port on the computer

This finally got my phone out of the endless security wipe situation I was in.
    02-25-16 07:47 PM