Hello,
    I just recently swapped out my Curve for an insurance replacement.

I set-up my email on my Berry, but now whenever I receive an email, my Berry shows me the asterisk on my messages folder and an asterisk on my email folder for the same email.
    So, I am basically getting the same email in two different folders.

How can I stop it from showing up in my message folder? In other words, I only want it to appear on my email folder, not my message folder.

Any help is much appreciated.
    Last edited by incognito74; 08-29-08 at 10:51 AM.
    08-29-08 10:44 AM
    I think what you have to do is go to your SMS or messages then hit the menu key, go to options, then general options, go to the end where it says SMS and Email Inboxes and choose Separate.
    08-29-08 10:50 AM
    08-29-08 10:53 AM
    I did that already,
    I just cant figure this out for the life of me.

Its my email that im getting an identical copy of in my message folder.
    08-29-08 10:57 AM
    Your email will show up in your messages folder either way, what i've done is have the messages icon hidden and have a separate icon for sms and emails.
    08-29-08 11:22 AM
    You're not actually getting 2 copies of the same message. You're just able to see the same message from 2 different folders. All of your emails show in the "message" folder as well as their individual account folders. If you delete it from the individual account, then it also removes from the message folder. You should just hide your message folder if you don't want to see it there.
    08-29-08 12:33 PM
    That's a good idea if you are OCD like me. LOl. I like things to be separate and in their places.

Hiding the messages folder just might work. It kinda drives me crazy that everything is all jumbled up in there too!

Thanks!
    08-29-08 02:48 PM
    Yeah, I must have OCD because, it really bothers me.

Thanks for the help.
    08-29-08 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD