Please help...newbie in 9700, and all of a sudden the Bluetooth just quits working.

I can't enable it at all - it just displays a red X in the connections window and won't turn on. Can't enter Bluetooth setup or options either.

I've tried pulling the battery and reloading... Nothing.

The only other issue is the Uncaught exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException error I have, which started at about the same time.

And I can't open my FILES i don't know why..? I can't open My Device Memory.
    And when i Try to press Option or the BB icon in Media it doesn't work... only in my media but in others it works fine....

Any ideas for me? It's not critical but it'd be really nice if i could activate my Bluetooth again...

Carrier T-Mobile
    OS .330
    Thanks! please help....
    07-20-10 09:02 AM
    I would reload the OS with 330 or even try their latest of 714. In your case I would back everything up via the DM for settings and BBSAK for 3rd party applications then do a sync to pick up your calendar and contacts etc...

Then do a device wipe in BBSAK followed by a LoadOS...

After that without doing anything, see if BT works and or are you still getting the java errors...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD