My phone is deleting my texts. I know this happens because of low memory. But I have a memory card in my phone, there are zero pictures or videos on my phone, and I have deleted any major apps that used a ton of memory. STILL the damn thing is deleting my texts. What the **** do I do now? I'm sorry, I'm just really frustrated.

I have a Pearl 8120 if that matters.

My file free is 3480 bytes. I do have facebook but I've never had a problem with it before involving my memory. I don't know what the flip it could be...possibly Viigo?
    Last edited by ryerawkstar; 12-31-08 at 04:25 PM.
    12-31-08 04:15 PM
    Whats your file free?
    12-31-08 04:17 PM
    Memory card is for media only. What is your file free? Go to options - status to find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 04:17 PM
    Do you have Facebook? That was killing my memory.

12-31-08 04:18 PM
    The pearl is known for low memory problems. Even though you deleted a lot of apps it might still be a low memory problem. My pearl does the same thing, that's why I downloaded the quick pull app. I use this app once a week
    12-31-08 04:18 PM
    As fa as I know your memory card has nothing to do with your device memory. DO you have alot of text messages on your device? What OS do you have?options/status/file free
    12-31-08 04:19 PM
    My phone is deleting my texts. I know this happens because of low memory. But I have a memory card in my phone, there are zero pictures or videos on my phone, and I have deleted any major apps that used a ton of memory. STILL the damn thing is deleting my texts. What the **** do I do now? I'm sorry, I'm just really frustrated.

I have a Pearl 8120 if that matters.

My file free is 3480 bytes. I do have facebook but I've never had a problem with it before involving my memory. I don't know what the flip it could be...possibly Viigo?

3480 bytes free sounds extremely low. I don't know about the Pearl, but I do know that the Curve likes a minimum of 12,000,000 bytes (yes, 12Mb) free to run smoothly.
    12-31-08 05:22 PM
    Yeah 3480, is very low. I know the pearl is known for memory issues. But that number is very very very low.
    12-31-08 05:26 PM
    Delete all your texts, resend service books and just free up your memory. Search on this site on how to free up more memory and then battery pull after wards. I'd that doesn't solve it just reformat your device.

12-31-08 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD