while trying to enter bb id it shows,"it requires a network connection. check that you are connected to a wireless network and try again." even though network is on.
    08-05-15 12:07 AM
    Please do not post duplicate questions. Check other thread you started for questions I have.

Posted with my  Classic
    08-05-15 12:28 AM
    You also need to have a Data Plan with your carrier and you have to have Data Services turned on if you are not connected to a WiFi network.
    08-05-15 12:32 AM
    i'm having airtel 3g plan and mobile network is on, browser is working smooth. only blackberry world and apps are facing this problem
    08-05-15 12:36 AM
    this is not a duplicate quistion. i'm having BB Z10 wit me, and i'm facing this probz. all apps are working smooth in wifi. bt in mobile data , BB world & mobile apps are not working. youtube & browser is working smooth. eveen in mobile network.
    08-05-15 12:39 AM
    this is not a duplicate quistion. i'm having BB Z10 wit me, and i'm facing this probz. all apps are working smooth in wifi. bt in mobile data , BB world & mobile apps are not working. youtube & browser is working smooth. eveen in mobile network.
    Are each of these in screenshot not you? How long has this issue been going on? Is it all apps or only certain apps not working?
    Why are mobile apps not working in my mobile network BT works smoothly in wifi?-img_20150805_014106.png

Posted with my  Classic
    08-05-15 12:42 AM
    Cause your Internet speed is bad!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 12:44 AM
    problem starts after updating the latest version of os. i have performed security wipe. nw while entering to BB world, i cannot login with ma ID. it is showing " no internet connection . check that you are connected to a wireless network and try again"
    08-05-15 12:49 AM