What security level does it provide? May be the problem?

Posted via CB10
    Defcon1? I don't think when it gets to presidential levels, there's going to be disclosure of details.
    04-01-17 10:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    › It retains the security lineage of government grade solution
    design, uses TLS, S/MIME & SRTP for authentication and
    strong end-to-end encryption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure...sport_Protocol
    04-02-17 11:38 AM
    in addition, the gps location are not actually pointed to the true location... however, that doesn't matter if someone goes to golf course every weekend and raise the club like antenna.
    04-02-17 01:00 PM
    I checked and I can't find anywhere it says that they encrypt calls. Lots of mention of encrypting data though.
    04-02-17 02:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not 100% sure, but that Secusmart is a foreign subsidiary (they're owned by Canadians but still operate from Germany) might have something to do with it. That, and the government's infosec nerds probably have something more thorough than Secusmart anyway.
    04-02-17 02:24 PM
    I checked and I can't find anywhere it says that they encrypt calls. Lots of mention of encrypting data though.
    We must be looking at different websites then.
    04-02-17 08:05 PM
    SecuSmart definitely encrypts voice calls, but of course you can only call someone securely if they also have a SecuSmart phone. Calling anyone else means the call is wide open just like any other call.
    04-02-17 09:57 PM
    We must be looking at different websites then.
    I checked and yeah... they do have secured calls through a company they bought a few years back called Securesmart

It works with a special SD card and an app... basically your calls go through data. Now the problem: try to find someone else to call using a secured line with securesmart!

Again we always run into the same issue.
    04-02-17 10:13 PM
    MIL is completely different... you can have handset went to secure network like this: Count Down: U.S. Navy, Lockheed Martin to Launch MUOS-5 Secure Communications Satellite June 24
    Based on businessweek, the current POUS is using droid = possibly sammy (not iphone) to tweet.
    04-03-17 08:05 AM
    MIL is completely different... you can have handset went to secure network like this: Count Down: U.S. Navy, Lockheed Martin to Launch MUOS-5 Secure Communications Satellite June 24
    Based on businessweek, the current POUS is using droid = possibly sammy (not iphone) to tweet.
    Well secured communications for military purpose or top secret conversations are most probably done on private encrypted networks or military satellites
    stlabrat likes this.
    04-03-17 08:15 PM
35 12