The company's cleaning house and I'm wondering if they will be tossing Boulben. The marketing I've seen in the US has been awful. Pointless and ineffective. From TV spots to product promotion at point of sale, it has been terrible even by modest marketing standards.

The brand is badly damaged and the underlying message should be "we've **** the bed, but we've changed the sheets and we're back to innovating and creating modern, stable, quality products that will make your life easier".

The company deserves another chance, but it won't get it if it can't change consumer beliefs and attitudes towards the company's products and its longevity

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    jrdba likes this.
    07-11-13 11:15 AM
    Seems to be the question alot of people are asking. Its hard to say why some people are leaving and why some are staying
    07-11-13 11:21 AM
    Because its not his fault the us launch was botched

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 07:11 PM
    Not the marketing boss' fault for atrocious marketing in the US? Who's fault is it?

07-11-13 07:17 PM
    Because its not his fault the us launch was botched

Posted via CB10
    Just the US launch?
    07-11-13 07:27 PM
    I am surprised as well that Boulben did not get canned either. The marketing in the States during the US launch was abysmal. In many places there was no evidence that the BB10 launch was underway.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    07-11-13 07:33 PM
    The company's cleaning house and I'm wondering if they will be tossing Boulben. The marketing I've seen in the US has been awful. Pointless and ineffective. From TV spots to product promotion at point of sale, it has been terrible even by modest marketing standards.

The brand is badly damaged and the underlying message should be "we've **** the bed, but we've changed the sheets and we're back to innovating and creating modern, stable, quality products that will make your life easier".

The company deserves another chance, but it won't get it if it can't change consumer beliefs and attitudes towards the company's products and its longevity

I started a poll regarding this topic two weeks ago....results were almost exactly the opposite of the Thorsten Heins poll

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:05 PM