Enjoy your Android experience. I tried too, just a few months ago. I went with an HTC Inspire. It is a great device and a real battery muncher. I enjoyed the huge screen and all the goodness of Android, but for me and the things I do, the BB OS is so much more efficient and integrated as a whole, so I returned the Inspire and am on my backup Bold 9000. I'll be on this til AT&T releases the 9900.

I do hope you find the Android and the new phone to suit your needs, but by all means, if it let's you down, do not hesitate to come back to BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 06:26 AM
    I suppose we should commend you for having the sense not to go the way of iPhone....

But we'll no doubt see you back at BlackBerry Towers when you get sick and tired of having to charge your sooperdooper Android phone every few hours! Or when your phone stops working because its infected with Malware...
    10-19-11 06:51 AM
    I do not upgrade often either but when it is time to upgrade, I will also consider android... Unless BB releases something by then that can compete. Android has way better apps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 07:15 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD