Isn't there enough apps out there already? Must be hundreds by now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 03:28 PM
    I love the BB and I actually like the Iphone as well, preference toward BB. I agree with above said post. At some point RIM or who ever is going to have to step it up in the consumer department as opposed just business.

At the rate the Ipone is gaining it will become as windows is to mac in popularity. I think people would be surprised at the number of BB to Iphone conversions by so called die hard BB owners there would be if they were offered by other providers.(just my opinion)

I know people who have them and some even don't like them (touch screen, etc.) but are willing to put up with them for the features it offers. I personally would go back to a home rotary dial phone before I would sign any contract with AT&T. sorry just a lot of personal animosity with AT&T.
    I think my friends and I agree that if the iPhone was on verizon, it wouldnt matter how much we loved our BBs. And thats just because of functionality that comes from apps.
    10-30-09 03:31 PM
    I think my friends and I agree that if the iPhone was on verizon, it wouldnt matter how much we loved our BBs. And thats just because of functionality that comes from apps.
    You mean the vast majority of completely useless apps? Everyone needs a shaken baby and yet another beer pouring app. They're so kewl!
    10-30-09 05:04 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD