04-14-12 12:56 AM
26 12
tools
    I agree with everything in the article cited by the OP. I have a PlayBook, a TouchPad (dual-booting Android ICS and webOS), and a Galaxy Tab 10.1.

I have a huge problem with honeycomb based android tablets and wants to throw the Galaxy Tab out the window sometimes. It's slow, buggy, and the worst part I'm still waiting for the ICS update. The ICS running on the TouchPad is pretty good, but it's no where as fluid as the UI in the PlayBook (not even talking about the gesture based UI). I CANNOT stand using home buttons and the task button after using the PlayBook.

I use the PlayBook the most, use my TouchPad to play Draw Something (which is pretty much it), and don't use the Galaxy Tab 10.1 at all (I gave it to my bro to use).
    try playing sketch with friends on the playbook, its fun and i dont know about you but i prefer the real time drawing then draw something

sketch with friends is more like pictionary, has a time limit, is real time and there are a room of people to play with, the new version 2.0 is even better.

try the free version first
    korin125 likes this.
    04-14-12 12:56 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD