I have added gmail and yahoo mail accounts in my bb z3 but I am can see only one months of mails in my both accounts. I want to see my all old mails in both accounts.

Please suggest.
    03-03-15 02:57 AM
    delete the and readd them but this time go into advanced at the bottom BEFORE you completely add them and click the option for forever instead of one month
    03-03-15 08:43 AM
    delete the and readd them but this time go into advanced at the bottom BEFORE you completely add them and click the option for forever instead of one month
    That is not needed anymore in 10.3.1 . Now you can just select "sync forever". No need to delete account again and readd.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    03-03-15 09:55 AM
    That is not needed anymore in 10.3.1 . Now you can just select "sync forever". No need to delete account again and readd.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    That is correct but take care about the battery consumption, this feature highly increase it, if you have tons of emails like I have. I suggest that you leave it to30 days and edit to ''forever'' only when you have the need to find an elder mail.
    03-04-15 03:45 PM
    I just edited my email account and set the synchronization to forever but I still cannot see my older emails.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 03:57 PM
    I just edited my email account and set the synchronization to forever but I still cannot see my older emails.

Posted via CB10
    At the bottom of the mails there is an option ''remote search'' shown up on every email account, click this.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    03-04-15 04:33 PM
    I have added gmail and yahoo mail accounts in my bb z3 but I am can see only one months of mails in my both accounts. I want to see my all old mails in both accounts.

Please suggest.
    It only shows 1 month because that's the default setting in the Account. To change this, go into the phone Settings - Accounts, select your email account, then select advanced, scroll down to Sync Time frame and change it to Forever.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 04:56 PM