I have recently acquired yet another BB after a love affair with Android and IOS devices. I have tried just about every platform on every carrier in the last two years. I'm not going to say that after all of the phones (there have been around 20 of them, some BBs) that BlackBerry smartphones are the best. I don't think that they are, but I have maintained my love for them and its not just nostalgia. I bought my 9330 on Sprint a couple of weeks ago for the same reason that I just bought a Chevy Cruze earlier in the week. I could have gotten a luxury vehicle or a large SUV, but in these times, I needed something that was good on gas, cheap, but still reliable and attractive. My 9330 purchase was very similar. I got it for free at Radio Shack, its reliable, it lasts all day, and it has all of the features that I need most. It isn't the best phone or the flashiest, but the whole package of functionality, price, familiarity, and convenience makes it the best buy. Kind of like my Chevy Cruze. I can always count on my BB to do what I need it to when I want. I still like other phones and platforms and will continue to try them out because I am a fan of smartphones. But BBs will always get some love from me because they are simply awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-11 10:41 AM
    is this a chevy commercial in disguise?

lol jk, glad you still love BB!
    04-09-11 10:45 AM
    is this a chevy commercial in disguise?

lol jk, glad you still love BB!
    Nope, not a commercial. Was still feeling the excitement of getting a new car though. Thought I would make a connection with it.

04-09-11 01:23 PM
    Good for you, Dwayne! I stick with BB for the same reason....it just works!

And I recently traded in my BMW for a Toyota and I'm a lot happier knowing I'm driving a car that won't cost an arm and a leg to maintain!
    04-09-11 02:11 PM
    You should just stick with BB man. I swear every few months you create a new thread on why you are coming back. You should just stop leaving.
    04-09-11 03:31 PM
    I still miss having a BB but as of right now BB has no phones that I like or haven't had. Just hope when verizon gets the new line up they will have better browser support since that's the only reason I decided to get another phone for now.
    04-09-11 04:08 PM
    Yes, I understand the love of the BB. I'm using an Atrix now (never thought I'd give Android a go) and I really, really like it. But I simply prefer the way BB does the things I need.
    Each platform is different, each has strengths.
    04-09-11 04:37 PM
    You should just stick with BB man. I swear every few months you create a new thread on why you are coming back. You should just stop leaving.
    I would save a lot of money if I just stayed with BB. I like to try new phones and some of them have been really good, but you are right, I always come back. Lol.

04-09-11 06:13 PM
    Welcome HOME!!!!!
    04-09-11 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD