Ever since I reactivated Hotmail a few things have changed:

1. When I receive an e-mail and read it on my BB, my hotmail account doesn't recognize that I read it and it still shows that I haven't.

2. I cannot see my sent e-mails (from my BB) on my Hotmail account...

Any idea why those two are happening? Maybe I need to tweak something in my BB?
    10-16-09 10:56 PM
    Ever since I reactivated Hotmail a few things have changed:

1. When I receive an e-mail and read it on my BB, my hotmail account doesn't recognize that I read it and it still shows that I haven't.

2. I cannot see my sent e-mails (from my BB) on my Hotmail account...

Any idea why those two are happening? Maybe I need to tweak something in my BB?
    in your message options/email reconciliation/ do you have it set to "ON" ?
    10-16-09 10:58 PM
    Yes, but it's reconcile another e-mail (my other gmail account).

Note that it's always been like that...
    10-16-09 10:59 PM
    Yes, but it's reconcile another e-mail (my other gmail account).

Note that it's always been like that...
    so uh,... select the gmail, you'll have a pull down menu, and select your hotmail for hotmail options...
    10-16-09 11:00 PM
    just read another thread on this, i'd have to find it..

it laid out which email services reconciled read/deleted/sent messages over the servers wirelessly from handheld to your actual email account.
    10-16-09 11:01 PM
    View Document

this should definitely help..give it a quick read.
    10-16-09 11:03 PM
    I figured it out. Apparently to get all the reconciliation done, you'd have to "check" the Microsoft Mobile Mail thing, and it will do it for you. It's working fine now.

However, my other question is: when I did a search I realized I have two options: Remotely and locally. Locally is obviously the device while remotely was only available to Gmail, i.e. it would download all the e-mails on the server. Anyone has any idea how to add Hotmail to that remote search?
    10-16-09 11:17 PM
    I figured it out. Apparently to get all the reconciliation done, you'd have to "check" the Microsoft Mobile Mail thing, and it will do it for you. It's working fine now.

However, my other question is: when I did a search I realized I have two options: Remotely and locally. Locally is obviously the device while remotely was only available to Gmail, i.e. it would download all the e-mails on the server. Anyone has any idea how to add Hotmail to that remote search?
    no, this feature is exclusive to the enhanced gmail plugin
    10-17-09 12:04 AM
    no, this feature is exclusive to the enhanced gmail plugin
    makes more sense now, thanks!
    10-17-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD