I restarted my phone today and now my bbm channel I personally created is not there. The ones am subscribed to are there but I can't comment or like their pictures. We had a bug recently and it was resolved. I hope I don't lose my channel cos of the effort I put into it. It will leave a scar on my heart towards blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 01:59 PM
    Same here but am sure BlackBerry will get all the channels back.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 02:06 PM
    So has mine and can't. Get into anyone else's?? ,it's a pity cos it's been brilliant since launch!!

Here's hoping for a quick fix
    All part of beta testing I guess
    Last edited by daveshiz; 06-20-13 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Additional info
    06-20-13 02:09 PM
    I restarted my phone today and now my bbm channel I personally created is not there. The ones am subscribed to are there but I can't comment or like their pictures. We had a bug recently and it was resolved. I hope I don't lose my channel cos of the effort I put into it. It will leave a scar on my heart towards blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Really? It'll "leave a scar on tour heart towards BlackBerry" because of a problem with software you are clearly using in Beta form? When you loaded it up you knew there could be problems. Please put your big boy pants on, contact BlackBerry Beta Zone, and talk with them.

Posted via CB10
    euphemy likes this.
    06-20-13 02:15 PM
    Beta or not, impressions count and at this point in time blackberry does not have the luxury to relax even in beta mode. The lil things you may ignore is what matters most to others. The channel I created was worth my time if you care to know. And "leave a scar on my heart" is more like an idiom. English has evolved, catch up.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 02:26 PM
    It's now back on. Thank gawd! Missed communicating with my subscribers. Search for "lifely path" and subscribe to it

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 03:07 PM