I have BOLD, everytime I accidentally press the telephone icon it will automatically call a number (say ex. 123-456-7890). I even deleted that number in my address book but it keeps dialing the same number. Look like that number is memorized and in auto or speed dialing.
    How can I solve this issue? The guy who owned that number is mad at me.

Maybe I need to download a patch or update my blackberry? How do I do that? Is there an Icon in the blackberry to update?

Thanks a million
    04-27-11 07:51 AM
    what happens if you manually dial another number? Does that number take the place of the other one? If not then there is something definitely wrong with your phone.
    04-27-11 07:59 AM
    You could try clearing your call log.
    diegonei likes this.
    04-27-11 08:05 AM
    what happens if you manually dial another number? Does that number take the place of the other one? If not then there is something definitely wrong with your phone.
    If I dial another number, the original number I stated in my post will still auto dial. Something like....locked to that number.
    04-27-11 09:11 AM
    You could try clearing your call log.

How do I clear the log?
    Is that the same thing like "deleting prior" ????
    04-27-11 09:12 AM
    Go to message>then view folders>select phone logs> delete prior
    04-27-11 09:18 AM
    Go to message>then view folders>select phone logs> delete prior
    Thanks Call --- I appreciate the help. I will find out sometime if my problem goes away...
    04-27-11 09:32 AM
    Imho defending the pb is ok. Personally I find the hardware really great. However when you get responses like this :

- Email app can't turn vertical -> This device is meant for horizontal typing
    - Boot time is too long -> Booting is considered improper use of of this device
    - My clients request Skype -> Skype is not so important

Then this forum risks becoming partially irrelevant. From the technical point of view I mean.

I also feel that the true pb haters don't bother to come here. Those who come and complain are those who waited patiently, and still today desire RIM to do their best. They are faithful, they haven't just sold their pb to buy something else.
    03-08-12 02:50 PM
    Imho defending the pb is ok. Personally I find the hardware really great. However when you get responses like this :

Then this forum risks becoming partially irrelevant. From the technical point of view I mean.

I also feel that the true pb haters don't bother to come here. Those who come and complain are those who waited patiently, and still today desire RIM to do their best. They are faithful, they haven't just sold their pb to buy something else.
    I think there is the greatest of possibilities that you have strayed from a different forum and different thread. This thread is almost a year old and is about a redialing issue on a handheld.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 03-08-12 at 03:16 PM.
    03-08-12 03:14 PM

How is this related to the OP's problem?

Keep on that and you'll be reported to the mods.
    03-08-12 05:54 PM
    was that a troll or a mistake during mobile browsing? lol
    03-08-12 06:04 PM
    Too much liquor is my guess.
    03-08-12 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD