So I have been googling around and apparently there is no plan to let us who cant attend BB10 Jam see the sessions live, this really seems like a no brainer to me, just fire up a ustream account or something!! Google does it for their Android conference and its great.
    04-25-12 05:10 AM
    Maybe they could stream it later like in a month or so. because if you can see it all at home you won't pay the Jam/World pass and would rather stay at home so when devs talk and explain you can try what they say on your developing machine in mean time l0lz
    04-25-12 05:45 AM
    I have to agree in video taping it and uploading it later. If you stream it instantly or right after the event is done, then nobody has any reason to come to the event because they can watch it in the comfort of their own bedrooms.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    04-25-12 06:05 AM
    As said above, people wouldn't attend the event if it were streamed live. Alec Saunders has said they will be recorded and put on line after the event though.
    04-25-12 06:37 AM
    We should have an active youtube channel or an official stream.

Hint hint cb Kevin.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    04-25-12 07:13 AM
    Yeah actually they should do this. Don't reason why they shouldn't. Even Samsung is streaming their live unpacked event.

Sent via tapatalk using the Samsung Galaxy Note
    04-25-12 07:18 AM
    I don't think they will have too many problems with people not attending, I mean Google doesn't, tickets sell out in minutes.
    These things are mostly for fun and networking with other people, also they are giving out hardware at the event so there is another incentive.
    04-25-12 07:32 AM
    that is because Samsung are making a public, world wide consumer launch of a major new device...
    ... its not exactly the same as a developer conference going over development environment and tools now is it?

If you are not a developer they you are not the audience, if you are a developer and really interested, you probably will be attending.. if you are a developer on short funds, or only so-so interested, then post conference there will be web info available... i really dont see any issue here.

Yeah actually they should do this. Don't reason why they shouldn't. Even Samsung is streaming their live unpacked event.

Sent via tapatalk using the Samsung Galaxy Note
    04-25-12 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD