It come on 20 minutes before the alarm is scheduled.
    04-14-15 01:46 PM
    It's watching everything you do. When you turn it off, it gets jealous. It wants you all for itself.
    BlackBerry wants to make sure that it knows its owner is safe. When it turns on by itself, that means you were in danger. It doesn't want to leave you. It's always following you...

Just kidding.
    I don't know.

Wouldn't be a good thing if it turns on for the alarm? I mean there must be important if you set an alarm.
    helalzone and jpoq like this.
    04-14-15 01:56 PM
    It's watching everything you do. When you turn it off, it gets jealous. It wants you all for itself.
    BlackBerry wants to make sure that it knows its owner is safe. When it turns on by itself, that means you were in danger. It doesn't want to leave you. It's always following you...

Just kidding.
    I don't know.

Wouldn't be a good thing if it turns on for the alarm? I mean there must be important if you set an alarm.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 02:46 PM
    If it's an older blackberry (aka not BB10), you probably have an auto on/off time set. You can change this under "options" to whenever you'd like (and you can choose different times for weekdays and weekends). It's actually really useful if you want to conserve battery life, and I think the alarm overrides this setting if necessary. One of my favourite options on the old Torch I had. If it's waking you up, though, you could always put it in the holster overnight. Or just set it on top to block the light.

If it's a newer one (BB10), it's possessed. They don't like to be turned off. I like JamBueree's answer, though, hahaha.
    04-14-15 08:25 PM
    Do you see dead people? If not you probably just have sneaky ones.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 09:32 PM
    Weird. It usually turns on 23 minutes before the alarm. You should probably send it back.
    04-14-15 09:46 PM